+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default When did you start showing?

Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    I showed really early.
    I had a small pregnant looking belly at 12 weeks and by about 15-16 everyone that knew me knew and strangers started commenting. Am 27 weeks now and look very pregnant!!
    I do think for a first I got very big very early and constantly get told I'm big for my gestation
    ^^ I'm pretty much exactly the same as Shani. Love my preggo belly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: When did you start showing?

OP I'm the same I'm desperate for a pregnant belly! I'll be 12 weeks on Friday and I got nothing lol

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

About 16 weeks I started rounding but at about 23 I popped. I am bigger ATM then with the other 2

Thanks
    Reviews

I had a very small bump at 8 weeks an it took its time to grow I'm nearly 21weeks now an It's showing I love my bump I can't wait for it to get bigger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DD1 - Fair way into the pregnancy, at least 24 weeks.
    DD2 - About 20 weeks
    D?3 - Pretty early, around 15 weeks i definitely looked pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 16 weeks and i'm huge well I can't tell between that or my fat but i'm saying its my pregnant belly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, my name is Samantha, and I am studying a degree in Midwifery at ACU in Melbourne.

Part of the degree is the “Continuity of Care Experience”, which is a program designed to provide student midwives like myself with real life experiences with women throughout pregnancy and birth.

I saw you post in another forum stating that you were pregnant in April of 2013 and was wondering if you would be interested in having some extra support from a student midwife throughout your pregnancy journey.

If you would like some more information please email me at samantha_hunt15@hotmail.com

Samantha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samanthahunt View Post
    Hello, my name is Samantha, and I am studying a degree in Midwifery at ACU in Melbourne.

Part of the degree is the “Continuity of Care Experience”, which is a program designed to provide student midwives like myself with real life experiences with women throughout pregnancy and birth.

I saw you post in another forum stating that you were pregnant in April of 2013 and was wondering if you would be interested in having some extra support from a student midwife throughout your pregnancy journey.

If you would like some more information please email me at samantha_hunt15@hotmail.com

Samantha
    Is this directed at me? If so, I'm not from Melbourne and I'm not due in April but thanks anyway...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    First about 24 weeks, no maternity clothes till 8 months, second about 16 , this one about 12. I had some ask when I was due at 11 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews

My family could see about 13 weeks, and it started being really obvious at 16 weeks, I had a small frame to start with though. Now at 18 weeks have grown out of everything, including the stretchy stuff!