+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Change Table Organization!!!

My nursery furniture arrives tomorrow, and instead of a regular change table, we have gotten a chest of drawers change table (as well as a regular set of drawers)
    So, does anyone have any tips on how to organize it, what to put in which draw? How did you place everything? I guess there's no real difference to a normal table so how did you place everything on your shelves? TIA!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a chest of draws and it is so much better than a normal change table because you can store clothes as well. I actually have small baskets in the draws for socks, bibs and wipes etc. I tried to organise it and at times it has been great but DH tends to go in there and throw things around so I just go with it now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emma1234 For This Useful Post:

gluteousmaximus  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    old post but I rearrange my change table things CONSTANTLY. always looking for ways to make it more efficient. wow i am lame. just put everything you use every time somewhere really easy to reach. i have wipes, cotton wool, water, snappies, cream and powder right next to the table, nappies and liners in the drawers. but because i'm always rearranging my husband and mum are always calling out "where are the nappies?!"

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Change Table Organization!!!

I got one of those nappy depots to hang on the side, looks good for keeping all quick draw items at the handy (nappies, wipes, lotions etc). You can get ones that hang or sit surface top...

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Change Table Organization!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gluteousmaximus View Post
    My nursery furniture arrives tomorrow, and instead of a regular change table, we have gotten a chest of drawers change table (as well as a regular set of drawers)
    So, does anyone have any tips on how to organize it, what to put in which draw? How did you place everything? I guess there's no real difference to a normal table so how did you place everything on your shelves? TIA!!
    Subbing on this as I am interested too. We plan to do the same. Getting a chest of drawers with change mat on top great idea!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Subbing on this as I am interested too. We plan to do the same. Getting a chest of drawers with change mat on top great idea!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have baskets underneath one for creams and stuff, one for nappies and the other for towels.