Closed Thread
Page 96 of 157 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makiely View Post
    Ladies do you think ill be right to drive morning after epu? My surrogate has appt next day at 9, she doesn't drive. Was hoping I'd be able to take her but wondering if ill be bed ridden??
    I drove the day after EPU on my first cycle. I was really uncomfortable and in a bit of pain for a few days but because I had something worth getting up for I was able to push through the pain.

Just keep in mind though if they are knocking you out for EPU then you aren't allowed to drive for 24hrs. Obviously to make sure all the anesthetic has worn off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makiely View Post
    Ladies do you think ill be right to drive morning after epu? My surrogate has appt next day at 9, she doesn't drive. Was hoping I'd be able to take her but wondering if ill be bed ridden??
    Everyone is different. I felt fine, didnt take any medications after I left hospital, didnt have any bleeding/pain/bloating even with my 16 eggs. I guess I was a lucky one, or perhaps its got something to do with the fact that I drank 3-4 liters of water every single day of the IVF cycle. Who knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is anyone else going crazy with all the waiting? It's driving me nuts! I think even more so today as I was home alone as DH had to work. Can't stop thinking about everything! Stressing over the 2 embies and hoping they will be fine for Monday's transfer and then stressing over it fingers crossed working first go. I'm going insane !

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Clucky14 I'm exactly the same!! So worried about my little embies and hoping everything is going ok over the weekend!! The phonecall to update me on Monday can't come soon enough!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    iVF is definitely a waiting game! Fingers crossed for our embies to stay strong. When is your transfer, Monday?
    Quote Originally Posted by 4furbabies View Post
    Clucky14 I'm exactly the same!! So worried about my little embies and hoping everything is going ok over the weekend!! The phonecall to update me on Monday can't come soon enough!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Hi clucky and furbabies, this process really does teach you patience does it, hope all goes well for you both neXT week.
    Had my second blood test today and started my first shot of orgalutran tonight. Back again Wednesday for blood and scan. Hoping epu will be sooner rather than later I'm getting over all the needle marks and bruising on my tummy.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Deb01, hope your epu comes around quickly and it's not too bad for you! I'm still sore after my epu, it's not very nice

Clucky my transfer is on Wednesday at this stage, I guess unless they ring me on Monday and I've lost some embies, my clinic prefers day 5 transfer. you must be excited! I've been told that epu is the hardest part and transfer is a breeze

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Welcome! Congrats on your first successful IVF and hope your second will be just as effective!! Is your DH having a TESA for this cycle?
    Thanks DH had a TESA before the first cycle so we have 3 straws left on ice. Undoing a full cycle again because we only had 1 embryo at day5 out of only 3embryos. But it only takes one!

Thanks
    Reviews

Castle:- Yes we do! Yes sperm found on first look, we got 5 straws of sperm they do a test thaw with one and have the rest for cycles. So we have 3 left at the moment on ice. I did a down reg cycle first time as well, only because at the time I was meant to start there was a drug shortage for a short cycle. Good luck and hope to be hearing good news soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the kind welcome had ultrasound and blood again today, put my dose up again and start orgalutran tomorrow night and back for blood and ultrasound Tuesday. I'm a slow responder, on my first cycle I had 16 days of shots before I even had the trigger shot. And only the right side has measurable sized follicles. Which again is not surprising, because that's what happen last time also and that's the ovary that stayed the size of a tennis ball for about 30 weeks. But if it gets me a baby then I don't care how big they get.

It's tough hearing some of you are having trouble with your cycles, not fair hoping and praying and sending good vibes

Just wanted to know, is anyone in canberra?