Closed Thread
Page 95 of 157 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The needles are nothing, I hate needles with a passion and always have since I was 6 years old I was sitting in the dr office about to get one. I saw it and open the door and ran out! I had a cry at the first one but once I knew it was nothing I was fine. I actually found the internal ultrasounds more painful/uncomfortable. My advice is use a ice pack on the area on skin where you will be injected for about 5 min before and you will hardly even feel it. I was also on gonal f but also cetrotide. good luck with it all
    Quote Originally Posted by saraTTC View Post
    Hi ladies,

I start my first ever IVF/ICSI cycle tomorrow - we're going the short antagonist cycle, and I am petrified of needles

We have antibodies on the swimmers so fingers crossed... Excited to finally get started, but so nervous too!

Beanie87 - have you started yet? what antagonist will you be on? I'm on Orgalutran and Gonal-F. No idea of this is good or bad!?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Sara I'm also on gonal f 450 and orgalutran 250, so far only side effects are really tired and hungry. This is also my first time. I'm on day 11 of shots

4. The Following User Says Thank You to makiely For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry mrs jones, hope march brings success for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to makiely For This Useful Post:

mrsjones  (26-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ladies do you think ill be right to drive morning after epu? My surrogate has appt next day at 9, she doesn't drive. Was hoping I'd be able to take her but wondering if ill be bed ridden??

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's hard to tell as everyone is different. It appears some people recover quick and others slow. I had EPU on Wednesday and still in a fair bit of pain especially on my right side and I can see some bruising. I'm so glad I don't work weekends as I wouldn't have wanted go go back to work yet. It is more painful when I sit rather than lie down.
    Quote Originally Posted by makiely View Post
    Ladies do you think ill be right to drive morning after epu? My surrogate has appt next day at 9, she doesn't drive. Was hoping I'd be able to take her but wondering if ill be bed ridden??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also found I was extremely tired so bad that when I was at work I could not focus at all and it was noticeable to others. I felt nauseous the first three days I hardly aet half of what I normally would have then after that I started to get pretty hungry! Though tried to control myself as much as I could and fill myself up with fruit ect. I also got some bad bloating happening and some wind sorry just being honest
    Quote Originally Posted by makiely View Post
    Sara I'm also on gonal f 450 and orgalutran 250, so far only side effects are really tired and hungry. This is also my first time. I'm on day 11 of shots

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Yes little sunflowers
    Very sad about it but can only countdown to start again
    Awww I'm sorry to hear that! Even when you haven't lost anything but time, that's still pretty important. I hope it's a short countdown. Do they know why so few follicles?

With my low AMH I was worried about only getting a few follicles - first cycle I had 4 of them 2 days before EPU. I really wanted more in case they find sperm in DH's biopsy, and there were 5 at Thursday's scan. I'm on a dose of 300 units of gonal-f though.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyinthemaking View Post
    Hi everyone, just found this group. Is it ok to join?
    Welcome! Congrats on your first successful IVF and hope your second will be just as effective!! Is your DH having a TESA for this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear mrsmac and mrsjones. for future cycles.

Welcome sarattc!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

mrsjones  (26-01-2013),mrsmac3  (27-01-2013),saraTTC  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by familyinthemaking View Post
    Hi everyone, just found this group. Is it ok to join? I started a short cycle on Sunday. Going in for my 3rd ultrasound and blood test tomorrow. This is my second cycle, my first resulted in my baby boy who is now 1 on Wednesday that cycle was a long cycle. DH had two failed vasectomy reversals over 4yrs. I have mild PSOS. Any way good luck everyone.
    Hi there, welcome! I feel I have something in common with you. I am on first cycle IVF icsi with Tesa as my husband also had a failed vasectomy reversal. I can't tell you how lifting it is to hear you had success. Did your husband have tesa on found one ? My husband will be in there with me having the tesa while I have epu. On day 4 of my cycle, start jabbing on day six. Been sniffing for two weeks now. Do you have frozen sperm or going for tesa again?