Closed Thread
Page 90 of 157 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go MrsJones?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a phone call from my lovely nurse and as much as I'm trying to stay calm, I'm super excited! All 10 of our embryos are looking perfect and have made it to day 3 so far!!! Praying for them to live and develop perfectly to day 5! This news has made my day

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jilapril For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went from 7 to 2 over night after EPU how depressing hoping these 2 last to transfer I would be so bummed if I got 0 I guess. Should be happy I got some as others arnt so lucky. I guess I was just expecting 3 or 4 to fertilise.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjones View Post
    Hi every1,

i had egg retrival Tuesday and got 12 eggs. Only 9 fertilised and then day 1 I only have 4 embryos left. I can't believe I have gone from 12 to 4 in 24hours. So upset. I don't think I will get anything to transfer. I have to ring today at 2pm. So nervous.

anyone else have similar experiences, 12 to 4 embryos in 1day.

Krystle

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    I went from 7 to 2 over night after EPU how depressing hoping these 2 last to transfer I would be so bummed if I got 0 I guess. Should be happy I got some as others arnt so lucky. I guess I was just expecting 3 or 4 to fertilise.
    *hugs* I understand, that's exactly what I had last time. 7 eggs ICSI'd and only 2 fertilised. But both of those two made it to Day 5, so fingers crossed its the same for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

clucky14  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies I'm a first timer - is this good day 10 scan 6 follicles 8-14 mm? Seems like people usually get alot more than this?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Richo just wanted to congratulate you on an amazing gift yr offering yr friend. I'm also doing surrogacy but I'm the intended mother. So glad there's women like you out there

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    I went from 7 to 2 over night after EPU how depressing hoping these 2 last to transfer.
    It's a bit of a cliche to say look on the bright side...but it could still be twins, you know. And judging by your signature it's more embryos than you've had growing for you before, so it's a wonderful thing. We all have our fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    day 2 showed the 4 embryos are ok. 3 of them are at 4cell stage and 1 at 9 cell stage. Embryologist said 9 cells is too quick growing, will still test chromosomes of that one but unlikely to be safe to transfer. Fingers crossed the 3 that are at 4 cell grow to 5 cell by tomorrow so I can get the cgh genetic testing done and hopefully have 1 or 2 safe to transfer this Sunday.

makeily- I get between 5 and 12 follicles. It's all about quality not quantity.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone, sheesh there is a lot happening. I got AF yesterday and will start jabbing Monday. Been sniffing for almost 2 weeks. No side effects that made a pest of themselves, just a bit tired some days and a few hot flushes. First scan next Friday, finally it's all happening.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by makiely View Post
    Hi ladies I'm a first timer - is this good day 10 scan 6 follicles 8-14 mm? Seems like people usually get alot more than this?
    I had over 15 each side and only ended up with 5 eggs and was devastated. Sat in recovery crying and posting on bub hub about how gutted I was as I had expected so much more based on follie numbers.

It really doesn't correlate to an outcome so I would say go with what your clinic is telling you - if they are happy then all is good!