Closed Thread
Page 89 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Results are in, 5 out of the 7 were mature, 2 of them fertilized and are looking good so far. Grow grow grow! It's such a worry I really hope they both make it . I'm still in a fair bit of pain so glad I had today off work and will most likely take tomorrow off also. stomach and back were sore all night, like bad period pain.
    I hope you feel better soon and may this all be worth it for you! Positive thoughts to everyone!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    What amazed me about the instructional videos was how they set up the shots so slowly, and then when it came to actually injecting... BAM! It was like they just stabbed it in as fast as they could. Cracked up me and DH.
    I did too! I was taught how to inject, so didn't watch the videos til I'd been doing it awhile - and geez! I'd have freaked out if I thought I needed to insert it like that!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arrrgghhh has anyone ever used those cheapie internet HPTs? I think I got a BFP but can't be sure? I'm going to go buy a name brand one today. I am 5dp5dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used them safam, they're just strips yeh? I had ovulation and HPT ones and they both worked. But bought a good brand for my own peace of mind to confirm.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Yeah the tiny little strip ones. I used two, both were negative at 3 minutes, positive at 8 minutes, then turned into a blobby mess. I think they're negative but dh says positive! So confused!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    Arrrgghhh has anyone ever used those cheapie internet HPTs? I think I got a BFP but can't be sure? I'm going to go buy a name brand one today. I am 5dp5dt.
    Buy some First Responses. My cheapies are only now showing a faint line while my FR the test line is darker than the control!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Congrats Betty! Fingers crossed your numbers keep going up.
    Not necessarily. Contrary to popular belief, it's actually a high progesterone level that suggests twins, not the hcg level. And your progesterone is definitely high enough for twins. Just sayin'...
    Really?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations clucky14 and gstef, sending lots of good thoughts your way that the little embies keep growing.

For me, had first BT yesterday and all going well, have to decrease gonal f slightly. In tomorrow morning for the first scan, fingers crossed that everything is still on track for EPU next Friday (1st Feb).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every1,

i had egg retrival Tuesday and got 12 eggs. Only 9 fertilised and then day 1 I only have 4 embryos left. I can't believe I have gone from 12 to 4 in 24hours. So upset. I don't think I will get anything to transfer. I have to ring today at 2pm. So nervous.

anyone else have similar experiences, 12 to 4 embryos in 1day.

Krystle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsjones, my first cycle went from 10eggs to 4 fertilised to none suitable for transfer. Pretty disappointing as you think you should at least get something for all that hard work. Is this you first IVF round?? I put my first unsuccessful round down to problems with getting the drugs right as we were constantly changing the dosage, if I get similar results after EPU this time I think I will be far more disappointed.