Closed Thread
Page 86 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i definitely had tummy and ovary pain in especially the last four days before EPU. I found it painful to even walk at times hence why I've done hardly any exercise lately! Though planning to do some good walks over the weekend after I have rested up after EPU to catch up on my slackness,
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Hugs vetttc! It's not an easy journey. I know there is a lot to grieve and a lot to worry about, but I hope you and your DH can find a way to relax a bit before your next cycle.

Hi richo22! Lovely to hear from someone who is a surrogate - what a wonderful gift to give to your friend!

MGC Bertie, I do hope they are able to find sperm for you. When our cycle was cancelled prior to EPU we got the IVF cycle costs refunded and Medicare paid most of the admin charge; that financial part of it helped us choose to do our first cycle without donor backup. It feels better to be doing/have done something. Even if nothing is found, at least you will have that knowledge to go on with.

Strange how different clinics give you different advice, sometimes. I was initially told to definitely only take one spray - but I read on a BH forum about the sneezing, and specifically asked FN about that. Not that I do sneeze - I'm just paranoid. I still hardly ever feel like I am taking Synarel properly no matter where my head is!

AFM turns out I do have a sinus infection of some (non-sneezy) kind, so the IVF isn't completely to blame for me feeling bleh. Looks like I will be spending more time on the couch than expected; not a bad thing, as I definitely know today that I have ovaries! Does/did anyone else have noticeable ovary pain (i.e. uncomfortable to sit and stand) a week before EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by richo22 View Post
    Hi ladies,

I really hope i can join you. I am soon to be doing my first FET as a surrogate for a friend of mine. I have never had any involvement in IVF before and would love to know more before transfer day.

Before i start asking any questions I want to make sure i am welcome here. I don't want to offend anyone so if there is a better place for me to go please let me know, I won't be offended.

I truely hope you all get your BFP's really soon.

Richo.
    Richo, God Bless you. You are a real life Angel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vetttc I am so sorry about your BFN Stay positive and fingers crossed for your next cycle.

GSTEF & Clucky glad the EPU's went well.

So hard to keep up with this thread but hope everyone is doing well and staying positive no matter what stage of their cycle they are in.

I had my ET today, all went very well Out of 19 eggs I got 13 embryos and they transferred one today. They will send me a letter next week confirming how many they can freeze for me so he said it may be a few less.

The embryo they put in today was top quality which is fantastic, all I was hoping for was at least one really good one. Now I am in the 2WW, due to get BT on the 6th of Feb. Feeling very mixed emotions, trying not to put all my hopes onto this first cycle but it'd so very hard not too.

Ladies I have recently started getting acupuncture and chiropractic treatment, I think I will try anything that can make my body as healthy as can be, my immune system is generally low so I need to focus on keeping that strong and healthy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leala12 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-01-2013),Tessagirl  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    BFP here. HCG 247 Progesterone 692. Happy but still holding my breath -- with 2 past miscarriages I am not resting yet.
    OMG BettyW how exciting!!!!! Keeping fingers crossed for you!!! Well done!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    clucky14 and gstef well done with EPU, hope you both will have a speedy recovery!
    beanie87, i would probably call the clinic and check with them about you bleeding, just to have a peace of mind.
    vetttc, im truly sorry about your negative result. I think the idea of holidays is great, you need to recover and rest. Dont give up, I hope you will soon get your BFP
    leala12, good luck with 2ww, I hope the BFP is waiting for you at the end of those 2 weeks

good luck to everyone else. This thread is so busy its really hard to keep up, I hope I havent forgotten anyone.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    BFP here.
    YAY! Congrats Betty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vetttc - so sorry to hear about your bfn fingers crossed for your lucky number 7!

Clucky14 & Gstef - congratulations on your EPUs! I'd be happy with those numbers, lets hope you get good fertilisation and quality!

to all those now in the 2ww! I hope to be joining you soon!

Richo - Welcome! What a wonderful thing your doing for your friend! You'll find good support here as long as you can keep up with how fast this thread moves!

Bettyw - Congratulations on your bfp! Giving us all hope! You must be over the moon!

Sorry if I missed ppl!

AFM - I had a BT and US today and I get to trigger tonight! EPU scheduled for friday! I'm so excited! Praying for some good quality mature eggs within my 12 follies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Vetttc, I really hoped that as we were being tested the same day we'd get our + at the same time. So sorry this was not the case. Thinking of you.

Girls I can hardly keep up! Seems like everyone is having their transfers and EPUs now. 13 embryos -- crazy! 5 and 7 eggs are good too though -- it's all about quality.

I don't get another blood test for a week so I think in the meantime I will keep POAS every day and scrutinising the test line to make sure I think it is getting darker. Staring at HPTs seems to be my new hobby!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Thanks for the congrats and good vibes too girls.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

I'm a little late to the party but congratulations BettyW! !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub