Closed Thread
Page 81 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Sorry to hear Mel - you are definitely in the right place and you will find lots of support and encouragement here.

I am also going for #2, although DS is only 11 mths. We figure it could be a long road so better to start trying sooner rather than later!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Can't sleep, sitting up crying thinking about the bad news I am going to hear tomorrow. Poor DH doesn't know what to say to make it better because there isn't anything. He's really upset too and I can he is also thinking about how much each cycle is costing and how he is going to have to keep working harder to pay all the bills especially as I have not gone part time due to the stress of IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi mel/jungle baby

I've just joined too, I'm on day 7 of stims with my first scan tomorrow.

I'm feeling pretty anxious too. We are using surrogacy as I've had a hysterectomy after being diagnosed with placenta cancer with my daughters pregnancy.

Everyday I'm waiting for my surrogate to pull out or something. Just want these eggs out and an embryo transferred!!!

Glad to hv someone on similar cycle to me

Melissa

Thanks
    Reviews

Can't sleep, sitting up crying thinking about the bad news I am going to hear tomorrow. Poor DH doesn't know what to say to make it better because there isn't anything. He's really upset too and I can he is also thinking about how much each cycle is costing and how he is going to have to keep working harder to pay all the bills especially as I have not gone part time due to the stress of IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi mel/jungle baby

I've just joined too, I'm on day 7 of stims with my first scan tomorrow.

I'm feeling pretty anxious too. We are using surrogacy as I've had a hysterectomy after being diagnosed with placenta cancer with my daughters pregnancy.

Everyday I'm waiting for my surrogate to pull out or something. Just want these eggs out and an embryo transferred!!!

Glad to hv someone on similar cycle to me

Melissa

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi and welcome to all the newbies!! Ivf is such a tough journey, over the last year my forum friends have gotten me through some pretty tough times!

I'm off to bed. EPU is early so... Night night and I'll pop in tomorrow with my numbers! Good luck Selm23 and clucky!!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening all! I have fingers crossed for those watching embies grow. Bindy and vetttc, thinking of you!

Welcome cholita, Jth1982 and junglebaby. We're quite a crowd now!

Hope everyone's doing better than me at the moment. On the day I started injections I started feeling a bit queasy, and now every day I get nauseous but also have flu-like symptoms: blocked sinuses, sore throat, achey, exhausted. FN said it could be side effects from Synarel and gonal-f so they might actually get better as I get used to the hormones. I can't imagine how I am going to go for another work week feeling like this, though. Last cycle I had barely any side effects! To top it off tonight I had a few sharp ovary pains - was a bit scary actually. Scan is Thursday.

I asked FN about holding in the gonal-f button while you pull out the needle - apparently it doesn't matter as long as it's been in there fully depressed for 10secs, so that's good. Also found out that if you sneeze a few minutes after sniffing Synarel, you should take it again. What do you think will happen as I sit there thinking "don't sneeze, don't sneeze"??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by junglebaby View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Would it be O.K if I joined you?

I am on day 6 of a stim cycle and feeling a little lost and lonely and need a bit of support.

To give you some back ground, I have secondary infertility. After 3 IUI, 2 full stim cycles and I think 5 frozen's I was lucky enough to fall pregnant with my DS who is now 3.5. We would like to try for another child and it wasn't happening naturally. I have polycystic ovaries, endometrisis as well. I currently have 5cm cyst on my left ovary. My FS has told me that I will have to have the cyst removed eventually but because of the size of the cyst I will likely lose my ovary as well so he has suggested that we try and get pregnant first.

I thought I would be O.K going through this a second time as I have kind of done it all before but I feel quite emotional and lost so decided to try and find somewhere for support and found this forum.

I'm feeling really bloated which is worrying me as well as I don't want to end up with OHSS.

Had a shocking morning with an hour and half in traffic with 3.5 year old in tow, my car decided to start overheating and when I finally got the clinic the girls on the front desk told me I wasn't booked in. When one of the nurses came out, I asked her and she said that of course I was booked in and I just burst into tears! It was just all too much.

Anyway, now that I have poured my feelings and story out I hope I can still join you?

Mel
    Hi jungle baby! Welcome this thread is awesome support. I have had a 5cm cyst on my ovary and had it taken out and my FS never suggested that I would loose my whole ovary over it, is there more to it or is it just a simple cyst?

you sound like your having a rough time emotionally, I hope DH is being supportive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vetttc View Post
    Dear Vetttc, Im so sorry you are feeling sad and crying. Really really sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Me too vetttc. My heart is breaking for you, I remember those days all too well. I wouldn't wish what you are going through on anyone. Sending lots of support your way!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub