Closed Thread
Page 80 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Oh and thanks for all the hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Thanks deb! Im a little scared but I'm sure it will be fine I'm bit of a chicken with these sorts of thingS! I'm hoping I'm out like a light and don't remember a thing. I am taking tomorrow off work and Thursday I advised them I would be off my works pretty good they just asked me to get a certificate or letter from them,then will see how I go and if still sore Friday will take that off too, if I'm in no pain will go back.it's hard to know in advance as everyone will be different.
    Good luck Clucky! Hope you will get a lot of mature eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beanie87 View Post
    Wowwee this thread moves quick!

So much news.

Vettc big hugs for you

Jilapril... awesome news! The wait begins! Hope both our bodies have calmed down lots by march and were ready for a BFP!!

Clucky goodluck tomorrow morning.. you will be fine! It will be over and done before you know it. Hope you have someone to look after you.

Welcome to all the new ladies!

Sariele so great that you are on your way! Especially considering you thought you may not be able to start this month. So good!

Anyone else I have missed- sorry! So hard to remember it all!
    Thanks Beanie! Hope you and I will get our BFP in march

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerikiwi View Post
    This 2WW seems like it is going on and on and never ending!!! I'm on day 8 today and have my BT on Saturday. I have had my last dose of Ovidrel today. I might do a Preg test in a couple of days to see what I get, however the nurse told me that I might get a false reading as I have been on Ovidrel. I am still getting the odd cramps here and there, and also little white discharge and boobs constantly sore! haha Gosh I hope this it & AF stays far far away..
    Good luck Kerikiwi! Hope Sat will bring some fantastic news to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    cholita, jth1982, welcome
    vetttc, big hugs, still hoping your HPT is wrong
    Msaskbelievereceive,your levels are going up nicely! Regarding the Genea early pregnancy monitoring, as I said in a previous post I did this when we got BFP with DD and it was brilliant. I think it was about $250 - this was money well spent. I'm a natural worrier and with all the heartbreak of TTC then doing the IVF I was all over the place so I found the program gave me a lot of reassurance. I did my bloods every Friday and it was great to get the call with good news on a Friday afternoon then be able to relax and enjoy the weekend. We also loved the extra scans and getting to see a lovely strong heartbeat so early was amazing. I would recommend it to anyone and I will definitely do it again if we're lucky enough to get another BFP.
    jilapril, that's wonderful news
    clucky & gsteff, good luck for tomorrow
    kerikiwi, I've got everything crossed for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Great results Jil! Good luck for EPU Clucky and GStef.

Vetttc, so sorry it's not looking great. You so deserve your BFP.

Keri, if you do test leave it about 4 days after your hCG shot and look for the line to darken day by day (I'm sure you know this but it can be so exciting to see 2 lines, and awful to see them fade).

Great progress MsAsk!!

My BT is tomorrow and I am looking forward to results.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (23-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Would it be O.K if I joined you?

I am on day 6 of a stim cycle and feeling a little lost and lonely and need a bit of support.

To give you some back ground, I have secondary infertility. After 3 IUI, 2 full stim cycles and I think 5 frozen's I was lucky enough to fall pregnant with my DS who is now 3.5. We would like to try for another child and it wasn't happening naturally. I have polycystic ovaries, endometrisis as well. I currently have 5cm cyst on my left ovary. My FS has told me that I will have to have the cyst removed eventually but because of the size of the cyst I will likely lose my ovary as well so he has suggested that we try and get pregnant first.

I thought I would be O.K going through this a second time as I have kind of done it all before but I feel quite emotional and lost so decided to try and find somewhere for support and found this forum.

I'm feeling really bloated which is worrying me as well as I don't want to end up with OHSS.

Had a shocking morning with an hour and half in traffic with 3.5 year old in tow, my car decided to start overheating and when I finally got the clinic the girls on the front desk told me I wasn't booked in. When one of the nurses came out, I asked her and she said that of course I was booked in and I just burst into tears! It was just all too much.

Anyway, now that I have poured my feelings and story out I hope I can still join you?

Mel

10. The Following User Says Thank You to junglebaby For This Useful Post:

cholita  (22-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    I had my 1st blood test today morning and looks like its happening ... I got a phone call from nurse asking to start my injections from tonight (10units lucrin)
    I feel anxious but also happy because its really happening. I would have my 2nd blood test + scan next wednesday Hope things would be improving by then.
    Good luck to everyone who is getting closer

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Welcome jungle baby and sorry you had such a tough day!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Good stuff Cholita! Feels nice to be feeling proactive!

Mel, IVF is so tough that I can only imagine there is a post traumatic shock- type reaction when you go back for #2 (especially if first time isn't straightforward). I have friends in a very similar situation and they said walking back into the clinic brought back lots of memories and emotions -- no wonder it was a rough day. Xo