Closed Thread
Page 8 of 157 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, thanks to littlesunflowers for directing me to this thread.

I finished ICSI #3 in late Nov. DH had TESA/PESA for that one, but no sperm was found so we used anonymous donor. However we STILL got crap fertilisation, and the only two eggs that fertilised were not good embies at all. I did miraculously end up with a very, very brief chemical pg (extremely faint tests for two days before fading to BFN again), plus the second emby ended up in the freezer! But if we use it, it won't be until TTC #2, as FS doesn't have great hopes for it based on its very erractic growth pattern.

So we are starting stim cycle #4 in late January, using a new donor this time and different FSH and antagonist drugs. I've also started taking CoQ10 in the hopes that it might improve fert. rates.

I'm going to try and not get excited for this cycle. Three stims with nothing to show for it yet has been very disheartening, so this time I want to try and be as emotionally detached from the process as possible. I don't know how successful I'll be with that, but I'm very tired of getting excited thinking "this could be the one!" and then it all goes down the toilet.

Not sure how much I'll be posting in here before I start my cycle, but just wanted to subscribe for the time being. Looking forward to cycling with you ladies. I hope 2013 is our lucky year. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sariele! Hope stim cycle number 4 works for you!

Watching one born every minute on sbs website. It's pretty much torture. not sure why I do it to myself?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    January is getting closer! I'm patiently waiting for af to arrive , so I can estimate when it will arrive next month to start Meds Jan. My clinic has advised that I need to go in Jan once af arrives to have a blood test before starting the medication just wondering if they arrive at work what would you say in order to leave to the boss?! I'm thinking of ideas just incase but she does know I will be doing IVF though not exactly when and I don't want to tell them everything, I'm hopeing they arrive in the morni g so I can just call in sick and not tell them what I, doing! BEANIE I know how you feel I have been surrounded my friends and colleagues that have just had babies lately and it's torture! But our time will come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Not long to Jan woot woot!
    How is ever-one doing?
    I'm feeling super moody! Like I have bad Pms. I think it could from the pill I'm on. Levlen. Did any-one else feel like this? I'm hoping after a few more days my hormones will settle down. I'm such a grumpy cow. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's funny Qloulou us women do it best hehe I'm grumpy and bloated as af most likely on the way hopeing that next months is the last one for awhile if all goes well with icsi. Can't believe how fast the time is flying it will be January before we know it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing better today... Got my period last night, which still really sucks even though we are so close to beginning IVF. I guess I was just hoping IVF wouldn't really have to happen. It is just starting to become a reality. One more cycle before we start though?! So, you never know... if not, IVF here we come!

Glad I have all you ladies on here though.. it is definitely helpful!

Around what dates in JAN are you all due to start? My period will be due around the 4th, so I am guessing I'll start injections around the 5th or 6th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I'm new to this forum but I'm on the same schedule as you! I have just had a BFN from a natural FET and can't transfer again this cycle because the transfer date would have been Christmas. I'm impatient so I personally think they should all come in and work just for me (kidding)!!!
    We have one more frozen blast left from a previous cycle so hope this one sticks and we don't have to do another stim. Good luck to you all!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beanie I know what you mean.

I convinced myself I was pregnant this month. Af was a week late. Of course I wasn't. I guess I was wishing for it, so we wouldn't have to do Ivf. Oh well Ivf is like bring out the big guns! So I'm happy we are going to start.

I'm on the pill now & I start the jabs on 17th of Jan. Not long now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My af is due anywhere between 14-18 so guess will start injections when they arrive in jan. I can't wait ! Haha it's funny that I am saying that as I absolutely hate needles! I know what you mean I kept hoping I would fall pregnant naturally especially the past few months just so we could build our house with the money. Ah wells its all worth it the time is coming up fairly quickly. I'm glad I have two weeks leave startin just before Xmas and going to sunny Gold Coast for 5 nights hoping that will pass the time anyone else planning on jabbing round the same time ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

My AF due around December 29. I'm desperately hoping it doesn't come early or the appts for blood tests and scans will be needed when the clinic is closed for christmas/new year break and I'll have to wait another month!