Closed Thread
Page 78 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vetttc View Post
    Another BFN on HPT this morning. D10p5dt.
    Hugs vetttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb01 View Post
    Hi Jth1982, I'm on track to have epu same day as you! Fingers crossed for us and all the other ladies

Hey Deb01, hope we end up being the same day, will give me something/someone else to think about while waiting at the hospital. Have my first blood test tomorrow morning since starting injections, and then first scan on Friday. Little bit nervous as we had a few problems getting follicles to grow last time, hoping this isnt the case this time.

Good luck ladies, busy and exciting weeks ahead for all of us, fingers crossed for BFP for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck and welcome Jth1982!

Hugs vetttc I hope the HPT is wrong. Do you have frosties from this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

yay we have a plan! started synarel this morning (ewww), called the clinic to double check if I needed a blood test (I had contradicting information), I didn't. basically last day of the pill Friday then wait for AF and start injections next Thursday or the following Thursday. the nurse said they only start people on a Thursday so that everyone goes through as a group. so I think I'll book in for a massage to get AF here a bit earlier!! hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry vetttc. ~~~~ Welcome to the newbies. ~~~~ Feeling tiny ovary twinges already, so the Elonva must be doing something in there, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had my second BT this morning and all is still going well. My levels have continued to increase in the last 4 days - HCG 380 (up from 77), Estrogren 4444 (up from 3000) and Progesterone 227 (up from 199).

I guess as many of us are during this process, I am still very cautious and praying that my miracle continues to grow.
    I'm going to sign up (for an additional fee) with the early Pregnancy Monitoring which Genea offers. It means I'll have BT's each week and then US at 6, 8 and 10 weeks. So if next weeks BT goes well, I'll do my first US on 5th February.

Still keeping my fingers and toes crossed

And wishing all of you BFP's, or at least progession in this difficult journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,
    Im on day 5 of jabs today & today I started my antagonist (cetrotide) injection. I got my hubby to mix it while I iced the area. It did sting more puregon but It wasn't to bad. I feel a bit yuk today. Light headed.
    Anyway my First Bt & scan is on Friday too! And if all goes to plan my estimated pick up is also on 1st of feb!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a phone call from my nurse 10 out of 16 eggs fertilised ! Yay ! Keeping my fingers crossed most of them will live till day 5 and will be good enough to be frozen

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by jilapril View Post
    Just had a phone call from my nurse 10 out of 16 eggs fertilised ! Yay ! Keeping my fingers crossed most of them will live till day 5 and will be good enough to be frozen
    that's great! got my fingers crossed for you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KnittingNancy For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (22-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    I have had my second BT this morning and all is still going well. My levels have continued to increase in the last 4 days - HCG 380 (up from 77), Estrogren 4444 (up from 3000) and Progesterone 227 (up from 199).

I guess as many of us are during this process, I am still very cautious and praying that my miracle continues to grow.
    I'm going to sign up (for an additional fee) with the early Pregnancy Monitoring which Genea offers. It means I'll have BT's each week and then US at 6, 8 and 10 weeks. So if next weeks BT goes well, I'll do my first US on 5th February.

Still keeping my fingers and toes crossed

And wishing all of you BFP's, or at least progession in this difficult journey
    How fantastic! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jilapril For This Useful Post:

MsAskBelieveReceive  (22-01-2013)