Closed Thread
Page 74 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm currently going through the process of having an FET. I had my day 10 bt today. I always have trouble keeping up with these threads, so apologies if I don't post much, but I met some amazing ladies on my last ivf journey and we have become great friends and and have even met each other . It's so lovely to have the support and friendship of others going through this journey, as it is a tough one. I just wanted to say to to Bindy that I got 7 eggs, only 4 were mature enough to use fertilise as we did icsi. Three fertilised one only divided to three cells, one is my beautiful baby boy and the other is my frosty. Both my baby boy and my frosty were defragmenting at day two, so they put ds in at at day three and he stuck and is now the most amazing little 9 month old and my other frostie grew toa grade one day 5 blasty. So I guess I'm trying to say it does only take one and day three tranfers do work! My fingers are crossed for you. Congrats everyone else on their bfp's so far and I hope that there is lots more to come. I will try and catch up a bit more on what is happening with everyone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunrose For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Thankyou sunrose, you are all giving me hope good luck xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bindy111 For This Useful Post:

sunrose  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, I have to get used to thanking posts again as my previous group are in a fb group, so I'm used to liking posts. it's been awhile since I've been on BH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow a lot happening.
    Biny11 best of luck tomorrow
    Leala1, wow 19 eggs that is great. Fingers crossed on a good fertilisation rate.
    msaskbelievereceive yes hope the 2ww flies by too. I find this the hardest part, and look for signs in every feeling, mood, change that happens. One day I'm convinced it didn't work and the next I think I am pregnant. Anyway have a busy week and going away on Friday for a long weekend so hopefully that will all help. Good luck tomorrow with your BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    rainbow, super cute bunny!
    jilapril, good luck today.
    Msaskbelievereceive,good luck with BT tomorrow, it will be very reassuring to see your levels rising.
    bindy, that s awesome news. Your wee embie is a fighter!
    clucky, if you're a bit bloated so your clothes feel a bit uncomfortable, maybe try a 'belly band'. It's really good, allows you to wear your normal clothes, just gives you that extra inch or two.
    Leala, 19 eggs is awesome!
    Betty, got everything crossed for you.

I'm getting nervous about my FET. Not the transfer itself, just the results. My FS says my odds are about 1:3 but then she also said that the best predictor of success is a previous success. Given that I carried a healthy baby full term, she says that there is no medical reason why the FET wouldn't work, it's just down to luck now. She also said that Frostie is a grade two expanding blastocyst, exactly the same as DD.
    So my head is all over the place, one minute thinking well it worked before so there's no reason it won't work now, and the next minute thinking there is no way we could be lucky enough to get two babies from one cycle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenmoon, I'm going through the same emotions as you at the moment. I'm an emotional wreck at te moment and I can't blame the meds. A friend who has two bubs through ivf said whe was more emotional with her frosty too.Big hugs. I know how you feel.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunrose For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by sunrose View Post
    Greenmoon, I'm going through the same emotions as you at the moment. I'm an emotional wreck at te moment and I can't blame the meds. A friend who has two bubs through ivf said whe was more emotional with her frosty too.Big hugs. I know how you feel.
    Me three girls. Had my transfer on Saturday and swinging between calm and very obsessive! Wish I could hibernate for a week or so

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you do a bt 11 days after transfer safam? It's so hard isn't it... Hibernating during the wait sounds like a fantastic idea, why don't they invent something like that, lol. I resisted the urge to poas last time and I think I will try and do the same this time, I watched people do it in my last ivf group and saw the stress it caused some of them, so I'm going to try and avoid it again this time if I can...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh I'm not sure what I'll do yet If I do, it won't be until the day my period is due. I did with my first and only BFP, but was carrying twins and hormones were super high (hcg 577 at first bt). This time we had a single blastocyst transferred so I know that if it survives hormones will be lower and may be negative on a HPT for longer. My blood test is down for Feb 1st, so that's actually 13 days after transfer, harsh!!!
    The two unsuccessful transfers, I never even made it to blood test - got AF two days before it was scheduled. So we'll see!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

I just had my transfer and our little embie was a grade 1 embryo that looked as though it had started to compact down already with more than 10 cells. There were no fragments. Everyone was so positive so everything is crossed!!