Closed Thread
Page 73 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

They are still going ahead with a day 3 transfer. Appt at midday so on our journey everything is crossed and i don't think I've prayed so much in all my life!

Safam what kind of horses do you breed? We are a dressage/show home my poor horses will be taking a long spell now though if I become pregnant. Will you still ride pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Bindy! It's so amazing when they show you your little emby on the screen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. Quick update had my EPU this morning, now at home resting. In a bit of pain, feels just like really bad period pain at the moment. Hopefully it subsides soon. Just very sleepy

They got 19 eggs which I think is good so hoping for some good quality ones in there, even if there are 3 or 4 good quality ones I am happy but hoping for as many as possible.

They will call me tomorrow to confirm ET on wed morning. So bloated and tired the last few days, looking forward to no more injections this month and hoping the bloating goes down.

good luck all the ladies in their 2ww, hope to join very soon.

Fingers crossed all goes to plan for those jabbing and doing EPU as well.

I have to believe it all happens for a reason and each one of us will get a positive result whether it be in 2 weeks, 2 months or even 2 years. Stay strong ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Rest up Leala! 19 eggs is an amazing result!

MsAsk -- I have indeed been testing every day and so far all is looking good! Blood test not til Wednesday -- can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and toes crossed for you Betty!

Leala 19 eggs is amazing! I hope you get a big fertilized number too

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Bindy111 View Post
    They are still going ahead with a day 3 transfer. Appt at midday so on our journey everything is crossed and i don't think I've prayed so much in all my life!

Safam what kind of horses do you breed? We are a dressage/show home my poor horses will be taking a long spell now though if I become pregnant. Will you still ride pregnant?
    Oh my goodness yay! !!! Transfer! !! What state are you in? We are S.A. and breed Connemara ponies. Or should I say, we used to breed ponies, lol! We have recently sold our stallion and downsized our herd from 18 to 3, with two of those out on lease.
    I didn't ride while pregnant and I won't if I am blessed enough to get pregnant again. I have seen too many things go wrong in the blink of an eye, you probably have too, and I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to the baby because of a choice I made. I don't judge those that do ride during pregnancy, it's just not a risk I'm willing to take personally.
    What about you?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leala - Congrats on 19 eggs, wow! ~~~ AFM I called the clinic this morning to book my first scan on Tuesday next week (it should be on Monday but obviously that's a pub. hol.). Then I did my Elonva jab, and it felt so insubstantial, like, I can't believe that's all I have to do to stim for a week.. I don't believe it's going to work! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great result the bloating definitely sux but it should go down fairly quick you would think.I'm on day 11 jabbing and bloated so bad at moment hardly any of my pants fit! Rest up . I'm taking the day of EPU off plus the following day do you think this is enough.?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leala12 View Post
    Hi Ladies. Quick update had my EPU this morning, now at home resting. In a bit of pain, feels just like really bad period pain at the moment. Hopefully it subsides soon. Just very sleepy

They got 19 eggs which I think is good so hoping for some good quality ones in there, even if there are 3 or 4 good quality ones I am happy but hoping for as many as possible.

They will call me tomorrow to confirm ET on wed morning. So bloated and tired the last few days, looking forward to no more injections this month and hoping the bloating goes down.

good luck all the ladies in their 2ww, hope to join very soon.

Fingers crossed all goes to plan for those jabbing and doing EPU as well.

I have to believe it all happens for a reason and each one of us will get a positive result whether it be in 2 weeks, 2 months or even 2 years. Stay strong ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    Oh my goodness yay! !!! Transfer! !! What state are you in? We are S.A. and breed Connemara ponies. Or should I say, we used to breed ponies, lol! We have recently sold our stallion and downsized our herd from 18 to 3, with two of those out on lease.
    I didn't ride while pregnant and I won't if I am blessed enough to get pregnant again. I have seen too many things go wrong in the blink of an eye, you probably have too, and I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to the baby because of a choice I made. I don't judge those that do ride during pregnancy, it's just not a risk I'm willing to take personally.
    What about you?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    We are in NSW. Wow that is awesome, hubby and I went to Ireland this year and visited Connemara national park and learnt a lot about the breed, they are beautiful

We have also sold all of our OTT turnovers for a beautiful Classically trained Andalusian we have our old faithful plodder too, and my 40 yea old pony!

I won't be risking it either, if I fell pregnant without difficulty then i probably would have tried to squeeze another season in lol

It will be so hard not riding!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cluck14.... yes, on my 1st cycle I took off day of EPU and day after, and really needed it. The 2nd cycle I was fine the day after, but they only got 2 eggs that time, so I'm sure that's why. This next cycle I will also take day of EPU and day after, but am also considering a third day, since I have lots of sick days up my sleeve and I don't want to push myself. Guess it will also depend on which day it falls on :-)