Closed Thread
Page 72 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jilapril I was pretty much fine. I had some bloat saturday and sunday (after friday epu). But even my mum said it's pretty normal to be uncomfortable in the tummy after any operation in that area. But it definitely wasn't unbearable. Just annoying really. I had the lucrin (I could of chosen synarel) and the nurse said that changing from the Ovidrel to either one of these meant I had an extremely low chance of getting sick from it. Thats the reason they change your trigger. Try not to get yourself too worked up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beanie87 For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    She's a mini lop rabbit. Won't get any bigger than that

I want two as well! But we are technically not allowed the one we have :/
    Why aren't u allowed??

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Why aren't u allowed??
    We aren't supposed to have pets. Our bunny ended up with us quite by accident...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow it's been a busy weekend on here!

Beatrix - I'm so sorry for your loss. It is never an easy time, but I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this time is for you. Stay strong!

makiely - what an amazing journey! So interesting learning about all our different paths throughout this process. I was on Gonal F, I had scan on day 9 and EPU on day 11. ET at 5 days

Bindy - I hope your little embryo is going strong! It really does only take one

Beanie - wow! 9 to freeze!! You must be stoked. That's so promising!

BettyW - I hope that BFP line is getting stronger! Have you been testing everyday? I started testing at 7dp5dt.

Fortyplusmum - I hope your transfer went well. Hopefully the 2ww flies by for you. I found the first week went quickly for me, then I started counting down (and POAS every damn day)

Jilapril - good luck with your EPU today. I have high follice count (not PCOS), and didnt experience any OHSS symptoms. Your FS will keep a good eye on you! I did find I was more bloated (round belly) about a week after EPU than I had been the entire cycle. First day I was a little tender, but by the next day I felt much better. Just take it easy though - I found tasks like making the bed a little difficult, but otherwise, general movement was perfectly fine.

Littlesunflowers - I don't think it matters with the injection pens re holding the button down. I was told I would hear the pen "click" when the injection was done. I honestly only heard that once! I used to jab and release the button, then let it sit in for about 10 - 15 seconds afterwards because I always hated taking it out and seeing that last little drop leaking out the needle after. I figured I needed every bit

Rainbow road - those pics made me want a bunny! Especially the one all sprawled out on the lounge lol. Not sure what our lab would think of it though

Still no signs of AF which is great, I'm having light cramping (which I never get), I'm told that's completely normal due to the added activity and increased blood flow to the uterus. I have another BT tomorrow morning to ensure my numbers are going up.

Have a great day all!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsAskBelieveReceive For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (21-01-2013),littlesunflowers  (22-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

I just got a call that our only day 3 embie is a 10 cell. They had said 6-8 cells is normal for day three. Is this a good thing it is advanced or bad that it is using so much energy so soon.

I'm excited now. I didn't think we'd even make it to day three with one fertilized egg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It's a good thing Bindy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bindy that's great news! So because it's doing so well, will they do a 5 day transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews

We use to breed dwarf lops and it sounds as though she may have snuffles. Check the hair around the front paw, is it a little matted or crusty? They can appear fine but just have a runny or mucousy nose and sneezing but it is likely the snuffles or pasturella infection. Just a small course of OAB and disinfect the area as it spreads so easily. If left untreated it can result in chronic lung disease and it compares to breathing like a human with emphysema or CF due to scar tissue. Mine never appeared sick when they had it. Easily fixed though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning girls! Hope everyone is going well. Just had another ultrasound and blood test so waiting for results little later on today . Ultrasound lady said that all looking well and good size follicles in there so I'm happy that it seems to be working. By gosh I am so bloated today that I had to wear my stretch jeans as my other pants won't do up! Hoping EPU is still going ahead Wednesday. I have asked for we'd and Thurs off work but will see how I go if still not well will have Friday off too. I was really surprised this morning sitting waiting for my tests at how busy the clinic is, so many people with fertility problems. I really feel I am at the best place for treatment though I think you just know when somewhere is right for you .Hope we all get some BFPs very soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    It's a good thing Bindy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindy111 View Post
    We use to breed dwarf lops and it sounds as though she may have snuffles. Check the hair around the front paw, is it a little matted or crusty? They can appear fine but just have a runny or mucousy nose and sneezing but it is likely the snuffles or pasturella infection. Just a small course of OAB and disinfect the area as it spreads so easily. If left untreated it can result in chronic lung disease and it compares to breathing like a human with emphysema or CF due to scar tissue. Mine never appeared sick when they had it. Easily fixed though
    Thanks! I checked her this morning and her nose was dry, so I will see how she is tonight and tomorrow. If she's a bit mucusy tomorrow I will take her straight to the vet.

No crusty fur at all.

But I don't want it to be the snuffles so if there's any more mucus I will get her checked asap. Best to be safe!