Closed Thread
Page 71 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by jilapril View Post
    So terrified of EPU tomorrow , worried Im going to be sick with OHSS even with Synarel as a trigger and with no transfer this month. Has anyone got polycistic ovaries , lots of follicles and didnt get OHSS after EPU? Oh Im so scared....
    To be honest you can probably expect to be somewhat uncomfortable but you should be able to avoid full blown OHSS or your team wouldn't risk EPU... Stock up on panadeine, take fibre and make sure you drink litres and litres of water. Heat packs may also help. Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (20-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi rainbow,
    Did you change the bedding recently sometimes they can react to dusty bedding. If she is still behaving normally and eating ok then just watch it for a day or so. If her eyes start to become runny, or the nasal discharge becomes yellow/green or doesn't stop, if she becomes lethargic or stops eating as much as usual then take her to a vet. If you are in Sydney the best exotics vet is David Vella.
    Also you should have her vaccinated for calici virus and if she has an outdoor hutch then it should have insect screens to protect her from myxomatosis. Also google David Vella and download his diet sheet on rabbits to make sure you are feeding her the best diet as many problems can be prevented with the right nutrition. Hope she is ok and it's just a passing runny nose.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by vetttc View Post
    Hi rainbow,
    Did you change the bedding recently sometimes they can react to dusty bedding. If she is still behaving normally and eating ok then just watch it for a day or so. If her eyes start to become runny, or the nasal discharge becomes yellow/green or doesn't stop, if she becomes lethargic or stops eating as much as usual then take her to a vet. If you are in Sydney the best exotics vet is David Vella.
    Also you should have her vaccinated for calici virus and if she has an outdoor hutch then it should have insect screens to protect her from myxomatosis. Also google David Vella and download his diet sheet on rabbits to make sure you are feeding her the best diet as many problems can be prevented with the right nutrition. Hope she is ok and it's just a passing runny nose.
    She's a strictly indoor bunny, including her hutch, so not worried so much about myxo. She has recently adopted a new pillow as her favourite place to nap, so it's possibly that. I might wash her pillowcase in plain water and see how she goes, could be that! She has a towel in her hutch and is litter box trained too.

Will also try and give her less fruit (loves it!) for a few days and just keep her stocked up with hay and greens.

And thanks for the info re David Vella, will definitely keep him in mind (have been wondering which vet to go to!).

I think she will be fine, just a worried bunny mama. Will keep an eye on her though

Isn't she the cutest bunny you've ever seen?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jilapril View Post
    So terrified of EPU tomorrow , worried Im going to be sick with OHSS even with Synarel as a trigger and with no transfer this month. Has anyone got polycistic ovaries , lots of follicles and didnt get OHSS after EPU? Oh Im so scared....
    Yes, me!!! I have a question mark over PCOS. Super low AMH under which the Dr wrote "Polycycstic Ovaries?" on my chart and suggested I had it, but never tested or diagnosed. I had over 20 follicles, Oestrogen over 20,000 (I think, it was two years ago so if I've got the wrong hormone I apologise) but since I was physically totally fine, walking and smiling and healthy with no pain after EPU, they went ahead and did my transfer. It CAN happen, good luck!
    Last edited by safam; 20-01-2013 at 19:51.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (20-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    Yes, me!!! I have a question mark over PCOS. Super low AMH under which the Dr wrote "Polycycstic Ovaries?" on my chart and suggested I had it, but never tested or diagnosed. I had over 20 follicles, Oestrogen over 20,000 (I think, it was two years ago so if I've got the wrong hormone I apologise) but since I was physically totally fine, walking and smiling and healthy with no pain after EPU, they went ahead and did my transfer. It CAN happen, good luck!
    Thanks Safam! You comment gives me hope

Thanks
    Reviews

Cute bunny rainbow can see she is spoiled rotten !

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks vettc for the tips!

Thanks
    Reviews

Rainbow what type of bunny?? So cute! I want two!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    good luck for today QUOTE=jilapril;7024773]So terrified of EPU tomorrow , worried Im going to be sick with OHSS even with Synarel as a trigger and with no transfer this month. Has anyone got polycistic ovaries , lots of follicles and didnt get OHSS after EPU? Oh Im so scared....[/QUOTE]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (21-01-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Rainbow what type of bunny?? So cute! I want two!!!
    She's a mini lop rabbit. Won't get any bigger than that

I want two as well! But we are technically not allowed the one we have :/