Closed Thread
Page 7 of 157 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome everyone,

So exciting to have more people join because it means the time is getting close!!
    Less than 30 days until January starts... so so great!

I have just been away for the weekend and it was so nice having my mind off things for a few days. Definitely long overdue!

Now for the rest of the month to speed past!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Time has definitely flown!! I got bit upset last night as hubby's work colleague said he will have a go to hubby as its obviously not working !!!! How rude he is lucky I didn't throw something in his face!! Hubby didn't even hear it to being intoxicated even though it was right in front of him! Just can't believe how rude people can be!!! On another note received the forms I need to fill out re payment details today there was a slight price increase for 2013 but not as bad as expecting !
    Surrounded by babies at the moment ah fingers crossed it works first round! I know there's a chance it may not but we have to hope I guess so glad there is a few of us for January !!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Tessagirl-great to hear from a fellow CFC client, AND we've just had our first appointment with Devine, she was beautiful and we're thrilled we moved. Hopefully your excellent frostie will get you your BFP in Jan, but if not, I'd say we'll be cycling together as we're looking at stim cycle feb/mar, (need to save some cash!). I shouldn't even say that, you WILL get your BFP in Jan! Thanks for reaching out, and thanks all for welcoming me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaandaw For This Useful Post:

Tessagirl  (04-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls!! I guess I'll be in here. I start Synarel in 2 weeks and have EPU hopefully mid jan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Can I join in? We'll be doing our 2nd STIM ICSI cycle in January.

We had an unsuccessful cycle in November. Taking a break for December and then we're back on...provided dates don't clash with holiday shutdown

Enjoying being off the meds, albeit briefly...but at the same time, super eager to try again.

Happy to share any of my experiences from cycle number 1 with any newbies. I've been off meds for 2 days now so it is all very fresh in my mind!
    Last edited by MrsErinR; 04-12-2012 at 18:32.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Hi

Can I join in? We'll be doing our 2nd STIM ICSI cycle in January.

We had an unsuccessful cycle in November. Taking a break for December and then we're back on...provided dates don't clash with holiday shutdown

Enjoying being off the meds, albeit briefly...but at the same time, super eager to try again.

Happy to share any of my experiences from cycle number 1 with any newbies. I've been off meds for 2 days now so it is all very fresh in my mind!
    Hi there,
    Welcome!
    I would love to know what to expect of the meds. I will be starting Syrenel in mid January.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every-one,
    I hope you don't mind if I join you?
    We are doing our first ivf cycle at the end of January. I start the pill tomorrow & I Will be starting the jabs early January. I'm feeling excited & scared.
    Fingers crossed 2013 is the lucky year for every-one!

Thanks
    Reviews

So many of us starting in January!!

6 days til my nurses appointment, can't wait!!

Work has been sooo busy lately so the week is going by pretty fast, hoping that it stays this way for the next few weeks. Then it's Christmas, then New Years and then January is here!!! Woooo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Castle,

I did take Synarel...but as a trigger...so 2 sprays in eash nostril 36 hours before egg pickup. Sorry to say...it was horrid! The taste in the back of my throat that is. It may not be so bad with a lesser dose daily!?

I took Puregon as the stim and that made me really tired. When I introduced Orgalutran as the suppressant I found that it increased the tiredness but also that I started to feel really flaky about 4 hours after injecting. It was hard to concentrate at work.

I started progesterone pessaries after egg pick up and that made me feel like I had bad PMS.

Sorry..this all sounds so negative. I don't mean it to!

On the bright side...I found that injections are so much easier and less painful than you expect them to be.

I found that the hope and excitement of doing this makes all the meds seem totally manageable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrserinr I feel the same about meds right about now! Happy to have whatever side effects, if it means a baby!