Closed Thread
Page 66 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beanie87 View Post
    They are freezing them now. I don't know the technical terms. But they don't start growing (?) them until March.

Jilapril that is awesome news!! We are now exactly the same.. My FET will be about mid-march. We can help keep each other stay sane. They did the same with me- changed from ovidrel to synarel or Lucrin (I chose the Lucrin). From what I have heard OHSS does not sound like fun. After feeling the way I did yesterday, I said to my husband, I am actually glad that I have to wait until March, because this has been so exhausting.. and especially if I were to get OHSS- that would be an awful way to start a pregnancy. I want to give our embryos the best chance possible!

Makiely I would take the day off after EPU. Just to be safe. I definitely would not of wanted to go to work today. I feel ok, but I am still really tired. I got up early with my husband this morning, then went back to bed and slept til' 9.30- which is really abnormal for me. You just never know how all those drugs will affect you. I would say resting is best. Plus, the nurses all told me to take today really easy, so I am listening. I am reading blogs and books and its quite nice.
    Thanks Beanie, I have taken tuesday off. So now Im just praying I get many eggs on Monday and then hopefully you and I will have our lucky March FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    Off topic, but anyone else loving the tennis?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix View Post
    Hi all, I'll be absent for a bit, my father in law passed away last night after a short battle with cancer.

Good luck to everyone and congratulations to those who have already had success.
    ((HUGS))
    So sorry to hear this news, what a horrible time - take care xxx
    Hope your DH is doing okay!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (19-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry for so many questions straight up, first timer!! For those on gonal f, how many days of injections did you hv before epu? I'm on day 4, first scan Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Hi all, this thread is moving far too fast, but great to hear about all your stories, definitely helps in making my wait go faster :-)

Very exciting to hear that we may have 3 BFP's for MABR, Vetttc and Betty. Congratulations girls, hope your hcg levels keep on rising :-) All this positive news and so far no BFN's, yey maybe this is our lucky month, wishing every one of us a great cycle with lots more BFP's :-)

Since I probably won't be on here for another week, very best wishes to Leala, Clucky and Jilapril for your EPU's this week. Hope you all get lots of good little eggs and more importantly lots of strong little embies all ready to be transferred :-)

Beanie, yey for getting 9 little fertilised embies, that's fantastic :-) Your EPU sounds quite different to what I've experienced, think I must have been sedated differently cause I am usually knocked out completely and don't remember a thing till the Dr comes around to tell me how many eggs. Lucky you that you had no trouble with the drip, they never seem to be able to get it into me and usually have to stab two or three times...ouch! Hope the little wait till your transfer goes super quick :-)

Makiely, welcome :-) Looking forward to hearing how everything goes for you. How lovely that you have been able to find a surrogate and a fs who allows this...not that we've ever had to try surrogacy but I recall that it isn't allowed in some states?? Such a blessing :-) Very best wishes for a great (and hopefully quick) journey :-)

Beatrix sorry to hear your news about your father-in-law, cancer is such an awful disease :-( Hugs to you and your family.

Bindy don't lose hope. We are so very fortunate to have a beautiful 3 year old dd who was an ivf icsi baby. During that cycle (which happened to be our first ever) we had 8 eggs collected, 6 fertilised, and of that our beautiful dd was the only survivor! Proof that it only takes one! Our dd is such a vibrant and strong willed little girl and we put this down to the fight that she had to go through right from the start. Your little embie is strong, it's made it this far, it's a fighter...and that's all you need to get your precious little baby :-) As for transfer day I think our dd was a day 3. Our clinic also says that embies grow better in you rather than in a petrie dish but if we have any suitable for freezing they usually grow them on to day 5, if they can make it that far you know they are really strong then :-) Oh and I feel for you with all the travelling. We live an hour out of Canberra so have a lot of travel to and from our clinic (Canberra fertility clinic), not quite as far as you though. Hope you have the same success that we had with our dd :-)

Afm I have absolutely no news! Taking Progynova pills and have bt and us on wed to hopefully see when our transfer may be :-)

Baby dust to you all :-)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tessagirl For This Useful Post:

Beatrix  (19-01-2013),jilapril  (20-01-2013),MsAskBelieveReceive  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Sorry I really should write on here more than once a week, my post is huge!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

This is my second stim cycle... Between 10 & 13 days but really depends on the person & how you are responding

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on day 9 of gonal f I started cetrotide also about 4 days ago now my EPu is on Wednesday . 13 days after starting .
    Quote Originally Posted by makiely View Post
    Sorry for so many questions straight up, first timer!! For those on gonal f, how many days of injections did you hv before epu? I'm on day 4, first scan Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by makiely View Post
    Sorry, forgot to tag you in my reply. See my previous post

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie! On day 3 of progesterone :)

Hi Everyone,

Have been googling like crazy and thought it might be time to talk to people in the same boat! Brief history of us - we found out that my husband could not have children, completely infertile around 2 years ago, and now we have finally started out stims!We are using an anonymous donor. I am currently on day 3 of my Progesterone (200) evening injections, and have to say I have had pretty much zero side effects (so far)... I will be starting my 0.5ml orgalutran on Monday morning, and maybe start feeling something by then... sounds silly cause i don't want side effects but it feels like nothing is happening!!! Hope everyone is feeling good!!! hope I don't jinx myself haha.
    My doctor is Dr luk rombauts at monash IVF, anyone else there??