Closed Thread
Page 62 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Msbelievereceive , So happy for you! Great news!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    On a sad note, it looks like I might need a virtual hug . Have got a lot of great looking follicles but oestrogen level too high, so they are worried I will overstimulate ..... Even if the cycle isnt cancelled and I do have collection this Monday, we will have to freeze everything and not transfer till middle March .So disappointed and cant stop crying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge, huge cyber hug jilapril I pray that the time goes super quickly and you can have your transfer. The pain of being cut off right when you thought you were getting somewhere is enough to take your breath away. Is it definite that you can't have a transfer? Or will they wait and see how you go?

MABR, congrats!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

jilapril  (19-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I've been told that for Synarel it's 2 puffs in the morn and 2 at night, or one jab of Lucrin in the evening.

Re donor sperm and ICSI, given that the sperm itself costs $980(!) I think they do it so that you have more of the sperm leftover than with IVF. I don't know...I just do what I'm told. Haha.

But it still kinda feels like a kick in the guts paying so much more for the pleasure of it!

That's it Rainbow Road, I'm coming to your clinic/state! Our donor sperm cost $2500! Did you recruit your own or use a clinic recruited donor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ms ask believe congratulations!
    Great to see someone having some good luck with IVF

AFM I am going crazy with this 2ww. Working this weekend and already wishing I wasn't, not sure I can face the demands of clients in my current emotional state. Really worried about how I going to cope if this cycle doesn't work....today is 6dp5dt. will probably start to POAS on sunday or monday....have never seen two lines ever and am worried that I never will.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vetttc For This Useful Post:

MsAskBelieveReceive  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    That's it Rainbow Road, I'm coming to your clinic/state! Our donor sperm cost $2500! Did you recruit your own or use a clinic recruited donor?
    what state are you in? our donor sperm from IVFA in nsw cost 375 plus ICSI charge of 730. total cost of this cycle was 8870.

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post
    I'm at Fertility First in Sydney. They get their donor sperm from the Xytex Cryobank in the USA. Local sperm is $250ish, but there aren't many local sperm donors.

$2200!!! I think I'd die.

This cycle, including sperm but not including hospital stay and additional drugs, will be $8500.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    My FS has just called me to confirm that my BT this morning was positive. Officially up the duff!
    I knew it!!! Great work Mrs & Mr ABR!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

MsAskBelieveReceive  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    Dr Devora Lieberman @ Genea Sydney. Shes been amazing as have all the Genea team
    Me too!

And I got BFP when she was on holidays so I think holidays are lucky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally understand. I barely got through this week at work, my mind just was not there at all, I found I was so exhausted I had no idea what I was doing and my moods were well almost bipolar haha not that bad though I went from happy to teary at times very quick. I'm at day 8 and this is my first cycle ever I guess you don't know what to expect on first round and I don't know why but I never thought I would feel this way.My ovarys are sore today arggh I cant wait to do EPU now even though I'm nervous I just want to feel my old self again! I've never seen a positive line not once and would so love it to happen first go I know it might not happen but I'm hoping ! I am so glad I found this website you girls are awesome and I look forward to coming on here every day and catching up and seeing how every one is going.
    Well I better go try sleep as have another ultrasound and yet another blood Test tomorrow. Hoping EPU is sun or mon! Night girls
    Quote Originally Posted by vetttc View Post
    ms ask believe congratulations!
    Great to see someone having some good luck with IVF

AFM I am going crazy with this 2ww. Working this weekend and already wishing I wasn't, not sure I can face the demands of clients in my current emotional state. Really worried about how I going to cope if this cycle doesn't work....today is 6dp5dt. will probably start to POAS on sunday or monday....have never seen two lines ever and am worried that I never will.
    Last edited by clucky14; 18-01-2013 at 20:57.