Closed Thread
Page 61 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much ladies, I appreciate your support from the bottom of my heart. I understand what it's like to hear this news when it's not you, but I hope that our success (although a long way from the end goal) gives you all hope.

I have always felt that I would never have children, I had no reason to think that, but it was just a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. And after 13 months of trying to fall, I was heartbroken to think that I might have been right. I am still in shock and cautiously optimistic, just looking forward to my blood test on Tuesday to ensure we're still heading in the right direction.

I have been truly enriched by reading all of your experiences. And I value every bit of advice and information which has been shared so far. It is great to know that whilst we will likely never meet each other, we have a support system in the midst of the crazy and secretive world of IVF!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MsAskBelieveReceive For This Useful Post:

GreenMoon  (18-01-2013),littlesunflowers  (20-01-2013),Tessagirl  (18-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I've just found out my first BT will be 28th which is good because I feel like I'm doing something other than waiting. Also I've just been tools that my FS is going to be away for my FET. She had told me this but I'd totally forgotten because I was originally hoping to to the FET last month but DD and I both got sick just before Christmas so it didn't happen. This also happened when I did my stim cycle. Anyway I'm going to go ahead because I don't want to wait another month.

Dr Mark Livingstone will be doing the FET - anyone had any experience with him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    My FS has just called me to confirm that my BT this morning was positive. Officially up the duff!
    I'm back on Tuesday morning for another BT to ensure all is going to plan.
    My HCG was 77 (they say 75 - 100 is ver good, and 100+ is excellent). Estrogren 3000 (no range available given I was on a stimulated cycle) and Progesterone is 200 (they were looking for over 30). So apparently my body is doing all it can to support the pregnancy!

If I dont make it all the way, we have still learnt that our embryos are of good enough quality and that I can get pregnant.

So excited for you msaskbelievereceive! Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine will also be away which is disappointing as I am very happy with her, though I trust the person filling in her spot to do just as well as I believe they wouldn't be working for the same place if they went any good and my Fs wouldn't put someone in to fill for her if she wasnt happy with them. You going through Genea by any chance?
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMoon View Post
    So I've just found out my first BT will be 28th which is good because I feel like I'm doing something other than waiting. Also I've just been tools that my FS is going to be away for my FET. She had told me this but I'd totally forgotten because I was originally hoping to to the FET last month but DD and I both got sick just before Christmas so it didn't happen. This also happened when I did my stim cycle. Anyway I'm going to go ahead because I don't want to wait another month.

Dr Mark Livingstone will be doing the FET - anyone had any experience with him?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Congratulations MsAsk!!!! That's amazing news!!!! it's always a relief and makes me feel good knowing that IVF actually works!! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    clucky, I am with Dr Hilary Joyce at Genea Sydney.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There must be a few of them away then ! I knew it would happen to me! I was seeing dr gabriel dezaurnaulds. Hopefully she is back for the transfer. I am pretty happy with their staff so far so no complaints, I'm sure our replacements will be fine.QUOTE=GreenMoon;7021150]clucky, I am with Dr Hilary Joyce at Genea Sydney.[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a replacement last time - Dr Geoffrey Reid (Dr Hilary's husband) and got BFP so I'm hoping it's a sign!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Lots of Genea girls! I'm with Dr. Michael Cooper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Devora Lieberman @ Genea Sydney. Shes been amazing as have all the Genea team