Closed Thread
Page 55 of 157 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Found out last night that my sister is pregnant I have to be happy but it's so hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerikiwi;7017403

I had my Midletial blood test today, and results are all good.

[COLOR=#232323
    MsAskBelieveReceive, they ended up freezing all 4 embryos. The grades were 1x4AB, 1x3AB & 2x4BB at my clinic this is how they rate (1-4 is the thickness 4 being the best) and AA being the best. So mine didn't come out too bad.[/COLOR]

BettyW & MsAskBelieveReceive how are you's going with your 2WW? how are you's feeling? when's your blood test?
    Hi KeriKiwi,

Whats a midletial bt? I didn't get one

Greats news that you could freeze so many! I didn't have any which were viable for freezing. So hoping on this one!

I have my bt tomorrow & will be there at 7am when they open the doors! I still have a positive line showing on home preg test in the mornings...hoping it's not a false positive. AF is due tomorrow also and no indication so far. If its negative I'll go straight back into a stimulated cycle.

The things we do for love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivfforbaby View Post
    Found out last night that my sister is pregnant I have to be happy but it's so hard
    Oh Ivfforbaby, I completely understand. It's so hard to watch others, even those you love dearly, have something you so desperately want.
    I found it really difficult getting my other half to understand that even though I was happy for my sister in law, it absolutely broke my heart to watch her go through her pregnancy.
    Good luck, just think, one day when it's your turn someone might look at you and wish they had what you have. My only solace is thinking that there's some greater plan at play which I don't understand.

Thanks
    Reviews

I feel your pain Ivfforbaby, it's never easy finding out others around you are pregnant web you want one so desperately yourself hopefully you won't be too far behind her and you'll get to go through your pregnancies together xx

MsAsk, I'm sooo sooo excited that those faint lines are still coming through!!!! It sounds very promising!! How long after the by do u get your results?

Thanks
    Reviews

Oops meant BT, not by! Lol damn autocorrect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VMuchInLove View Post
    Oops meant BT, not by! Lol damn autocorrect
    Thank you vmuchinlove! I hope by lunchtime tomorrow, with all my other morning BT's they've called me by midday. I hope this one is the same...anticipation is doing my head in slightly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SO exciting msaskbelievereceive! I would be going completely crazy if I were you!

IVFforbaby that is really hard.. Especially as she is your sister and probably really close to you. Hang in there. Don't feel bad for being sad about it. Its totally normal. Hopefully your little one is just around the corner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It definitely isn't easy when others around you have newborns or seem to get pregnant so easily. I guess all we can do is keep on trying till it happens and it will. I just finished by ultrasound and bt was there for over a hr waiting this time as got there 7:10am and it was busy. Now on way to work to try put on the happy brave face. Looks like my EPU will be This sun or mon argh nervous !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay fingers and toes are crossed for you
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    Hi KeriKiwi,

Whats a midletial bt? I didn't get one

Greats news that you could freeze so many! I didn't have any which were viable for freezing. So hoping on this one!

I have my bt tomorrow & will be there at 7am when they open the doors! I still have a positive line showing on home preg test in the mornings...hoping it's not a false positive. AF is due tomorrow also and no indication so far. If its negative I'll go straight back into a stimulated cycle.

The things we do for love

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks guys I've been with dh for 15 years and in that 15 years 13 was wishing for a family and in that time I've watched all my family meet there partners and have babies except for two that aren't old enough it's killed me every time plus two of my brothers gf have had abortions its ridiculous it makes me angry and sad and disappointed and all these other mixed emotions and some of the family didn't even want kids anyway thanks for listening to my vent