Closed Thread
Page 54 of 157 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Sounds hopeful kerikiwi! Happened to me, I hope this is it for you! Good luck green moon and everyone else. I wish the phone app let you scroll back while writing a post. I forget half of what I was going to say without other people's posts to prompt me

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to safam For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (17-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Sounds hopeful kerikiwi! Happened to me, I hope this is it for you! Good luck green moon and everyone else. I wish the phone app let you scroll back while writing a post. I forget half of what I was going to say without other people's posts to prompt me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by safam View Post

I hate how you can't do that either... I feel like a snob but can't quote everything or ill fill the thread up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Welcome!
    How many eggs did you get?
    Do you have any known fertility issues? Hope this is the one
    I got 10 eggs retrieved, 6 have fertilised overnight and look to be doing okay. Now waiting for Fridays call for update.
    No I don't have any known fertility issues, just age against me at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews

Had a call from nurse today to check that I'm starting needles with next af I was like hell yes lol I so can't wait the waiting part is the hardest if I could only forward time I haven't been on for awhile it great to see some good news with faint lines and successful epu's etc can't wait to join u virtual hugs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beanie.... very sorry you won't get a transfer, but hopefully there will be some nice embryos to freeze.

Beanie + Kerikiwi.... the checking-in procedure went all too quickly for my EPUs, so I didn't have a chance to get worried, until I was laid down and then two seconds later I was out. After my first EPU (10 eggs) I was very bloated, and remember waddling around for a good 24 hours or more feeling like I was 9 months pregnant - I only it was true. I remember particularly finding it very difficult to get off the couch. After my second EPU (2 eggs) I was completely normal the next day, so I put it down to the number of eggs that had grown???

Fortyplusmum... welcome! This is a great thread, however you might like to go look at the one also for us over 40s. Lots of great women there too.

Beatnx.... thanks for the updated roll call. It's very interesting to know how everyone is going. I often have to write notes of what people are saying as I read, as I forget who's doing what by the time I get to the end of the thread.

AFM.... just waiting out for next FS appointment next week... Hoping we can start on day 21, a couple of days after the appointment. DH and I have pretty much decided that we will go ahead, whether or not donor sperm is ready yet, and will have every finger and toe crossed that Dr G pulls off a miracle and gets some sperm from DH to use. This will be our last try before going to donor sperm :-)) Staying positive.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

beanie87  (17-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Can someone pretty please move me to Jabbing? Can't do it on my phone
    Done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so many people, this is a busy thread I will be on day 7 jabbing tomorrow, I really cant believe it's almost been a week. The time has flown though in a way also gone slow! Off for a early bt and ultrasound in the morning then off to work. I'm finding being at work difficult but will try do as many days as I can as will need time off for pick up and transfer. Felt really tired today so had a two hr nap this afternoon, and now I can't sleep so definitely will be a grumpy bum tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on day 4 of jabbing, had a bt this morning and they rang me this arvo and said everything is rising nicely and my next scan & bt is next monday, it seems to be a long time to me, is that normal? My cd4 scan I had 19 potential follicles, now my next scan will be on cd11! I was expecting to have one on friday (cd8) because my clinic doesn't do them over the weekend (very annoying!). Am I worrying over nothing? I just thought my EPU would be around cd12, when has everyone elses EPU's been?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 4furbabies View Post
    I'm on day 4 of jabbing, had a bt this morning and they rang me this arvo and said everything is rising nicely and my next scan & bt is next monday, it seems to be a long time to me, is that normal? My cd4 scan I had 19 potential follicles, now my next scan will be on cd11! I was expecting to have one on friday (cd8) because my clinic doesn't do them over the weekend (very annoying!). Am I worrying over nothing? I just thought my EPU would be around cd12, when has everyone elses EPU's been?
    call them and ask why and relay your concerns every time I was worried about something going through clomid cycles I'd call once even twice to ask the same question and they would explain and I'd be ok. better to ask and relax than stress out over the weekend