Closed Thread
Page 48 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had my scan all went really well! I had 10 follicles on one ovary & 7 follices on the other ovary. All were approx 10-12 mm in size which for my length cycle of 34 days is just right. They want me back for a scan on Thurs or Fri to check the size of the follices again. If all looks good then trigger on sat and egg collection on Monday

Fingers crossed all keeps working as it should be!

Start orgalutran tonight, not looking forward to that but if it means egg collection next week then I am excited.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    Hi Rainbow Road

My FS said it was all dependent on the quality of the embies. So I had 3 fertilise, and if there was at least 1 which was doing really well, they'd hold off until day 5 for transfer. If they were all just doing "ok", they'd likely do a 3 day transfer in the hope that them being in the uterus would help them along.

Ended up I did a 5 day transfer with the best one and the other 2 weren't viable for freezing.
    Thank you for your input

My clinic prefers to do 3 day transfers, because the FS also believes the uterus is a better incubator than the artificial ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Is it wrong that I'm kind of excited to have a new topic to research? I've been (prematurely) reading about 3dt and 5dt. What does your clinic like to do?

My clinic prefers to do 5 day transfers. But they only aim for 5 days if you have 4 or more fertilise, otherwise they will go back in at 3 days.

They told me that 95% of women who get 4+ fertilise will make it to transfer with a blastocyst.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (15-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to the clinic this morning to get my drugs and reserve a straw of donor sperm. Does anyone else use Elonva?? It's a single FSH injection that you take on CD 3, then nothing else until you start antagonist on CD 8, then depending on your first scan results on CD 10 they'll "top you up" with Gonal-F for a few more days until EPU. I've never used it before, but I'm hoping it'll mean better and more mature eggs for me, not to mention better fert rates!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call all progressing well after this mornings bt and ultrasound, have to start cetrotide this afternoon or evening. Has anyone got any side effects from this? I'm finding the gonal f injections ok now so wondering if cetrotide injection is similar? Leeala that's great news I hope I am joining you , it's exciting to be moving forward

Thanks
    Reviews
    MsAskBelieveReceive - thanks for the link its really interesting! And goodluck and baby dust to you!

Rainbowroad - my clinic prefers day 5 transfers but it all depends on how many eggs fertilise, if they only get a few fertilise they will do day 3 transfer instead

Leala - exciting news! I can't wait for my scan on friday to see how my follicles are going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leala and clucky that sounds like everything is going well!! Clucky I hope they call with more positive news for you!!

Msaskbelieverec that is really exciting!!! I've never seen a second line and I would be so thrilled!! Hope it just keeps getting darker!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Eee just got the call! Transfer is on Saturday! That will make it a day 17 transfer and I am hoping that is a good sign as our adorable boys were also transferred on day 17. Hope hope hope!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Good luck for Sat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks beanie yep starting on cetrotide this afternoon hmmm I hope it dosnt hurt,go back again for more bt and ultrasound Thursday wow I can't believe how the time is ticking! I'm wondering when pick up will be.!
    Quote Originally Posted by beanie87 View Post
    Leala and clucky that sounds like everything is going well!! Clucky I hope they call with more positive news for you!!

Msaskbelieverec that is really exciting!!! I've never seen a second line and I would be so thrilled!! Hope it just keeps getting darker!