Closed Thread
Page 45 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    Good luck Kerikiwi! Hopefully you get a BFP!

How many fertilized if you don't mind me asking? Always curious to hear about other's experiences
    thanks msaskbelievereceive

I started off with 11 eggs at pick up, the following day 7 were fertilising, then on day3 i had 5 good ones 4x8cell, 1x9cell, i also had 1x7cell. I think they transferred a grade4 AB i think??!!, they said it was good grade anyway, it pretty much went in one ear & out the other, cause I was busting to go to the toilet! Haha, tomorrow ill find out al the grades & how many frosties I have. I'll let ya know

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Hi ladies,

Oooo.... So much is happening for everyone how exciting!!!

I still am waiting to start 'jabbing' early feb hopefully. can't wait to actually feel like I'm doing something.

Question for the ladies who have started jabbing. How does it work? Re: scans blood test etc?? I work full time and want an idea of what to expect.

I've already decided from epu to a day after et I'll have off. My clinic only does two days in between epu and et.

Baby dust and sticky vibes xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bindy11 I am so sorry about all that hope you had for EPU being so soon. We are now exactly the same in terms of bt,ultrasound,epu. I can't believe the amount of driving you have to do! Maybe put together a few great playlists??

The nurse finally called back late this afternoon (they really know how to make a girl wait!!) and the plan is to keep going as normal. My estrogen level was at 5000 on day 8 of injections and she said this was starting to get a little too high. But the dr advised to go ahead as normal but with another BT and ultrasound on wednesday morning. They will see how all is going and if I am getting too stimulated or if its ok. The plan is still to do EPU on Friday, but they may change it. Does anyone else know their estrogen levels?

SO much unknown. Sounds like I still have a chance of transferring an embryo this month though. Now just to pray lots that I don't get OHSS.

Shell80 It probably varies from clinic to clinic. So far I have had a BT/Ultrasound on day 8 (today) of injections. And then I have another one booked in for wednesday morning. I think it just depends how much they need to monitor you. I have read about other women going in earlier for the BT/US. I think its kind of a tough one to plan for! My boss was wondering today whether I can work thursday/fri.. and what days I can't work next week and its so hard to know! Especially now that I am worried about OHSS!
    Last edited by beanie87; 14-01-2013 at 17:36.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Good luck kerikiwi, hope the tww goes really fast for you :-)

Clucky14- my ultrasounds have always been internal, presume this would be the case for everyone so that they can see how many and how well your follicles are growing. Hope you get lots :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tessagirl For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky mine was internal today.. and it took FOREVER!!! The lady doing it was being assessed and she was definitely nervous. The seriously went on a tour through my internal organs .They looked at so much.. It took about 20 minutes. And then they couldn't find my left ovary. Yep, it was not fun. Surely they are not all like that. I have had internal US's before and they were over and done in like 5 minutes.

Kerikiwi congrats on making it to the TWW!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beanie87 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (16-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh great just what I wanted to here ! It really anoys me how they don't tell you these things they just said a ultrasound and bt! It's a bit close I mean af just finished today so kinda wrong to be doing it so soon ?! Argh the emotional side effects started today I had a cry at work ! Beanie I really hope mine dosnt go for 20 min! Or I will lose it at them !
    Quote Originally Posted by beanie87 View Post
    Clucky mine was internal today.. and it took FOREVER!!! The lady doing it was being assessed and she was definitely nervous. The seriously went on a tour through my internal organs .They looked at so much.. It took about 20 minutes. And then they couldn't find my left ovary. Yep, it was not fun. Surely they are not all like that. I have had internal US's before and they were over and done in like 5 minutes.

Kerikiwi congrats on making it to the TWW!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Beanie my oestrogen was about 3500 -- 4500? They were pleased with that so 5000 is probably not too far out there. It's weird when they give you these numbers and you have no context for them!

My clinic always does an external scan and BT on day 1 or 2 of the cycle. After about a week of jabbing they do an internal scan and another BT. Cycle 1 I had to have another BT and scan 2 days after that, but this cycle they just went ahead and scheduled EPU.

20 minutes is a seriously long time to have someone who doesn't know what they're doing poking around up there!! Doesn't sound fun at all!
    Last edited by BettyW; 14-01-2013 at 18:20.

Thanks
    Reviews

Clucky you will be fine -- at least internal means you don't have to drink heaps of water beforehand and sit in the waiting room with your legs crossed!

All my internal scans have taken about a minute. They just look to see how many follicles and that's it. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i hate internals argh guess i better get used to them looking forward to seeing how many are growing though!QUOTE=Tessagirl;7012661]Good luck kerikiwi, hope the tww goes really fast for you :-)

Clucky14- my ultrasounds have always been internal, presume this would be the case for everyone so that they can see how many and how well your follicles are growing. Hope you get lots :-)[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews

Think of it as practice for when you get your BFP -- first few scans will be internal until bub is big enough to see 'from the outside'.