Closed Thread
Page 41 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Heading back to the GP tomorrow. My pre-colonoscopy symptoms haven't improved much, and I'm meant to be jabbing later this week, so if I need any more tests like a CT scan or something I'll need to have it rushed before I start jabbing... I have no idea if things like that affect egg quality, but I don't want to find out the hard way... I'm so sick of this, I just want my body to work properly again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

I can't wait to join u all next month with injections never thought I would be so excited to be having injections lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi Vetttc, I've read your posts in the WW thread. Welcome over here -- I think you're definitely the most experienced IVFer in this thread (a dubious honour I suspect! ).
    I had the same transfer as you yesterday -- one blasty and one morula. I found out today I got a frosty though which was pretty thrilling. I hope this is your last cycle and that you finally get the result you've been waiting for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sariele that really sucks. I am so sorry.

Vettc Welcome! After 6 rounds of IVF I really hope this month is the one you get your wish

IVFforbaby I felt exactly the same way! I kinda love (cringe) the jabbing.Well.. I love it once it's over (after quite a few hours!). It feels like there is progress.

I had a mini-melt down today. I have been so tired these past few days, like exhausted tired and I really needed a nap today. But I just couldn't. I tried for ages and ended up in big, messy, ugly tears. I think these drugs are finally starting to get to me . It's not everyday I end up crying and on the phone to my mum (husband was at work) because I can't fall asleep in the afternoon. Verrrrrry strange!

Also the dizziness! Oh my gosh. I have never been so light-headed in my life. It hasn't been all day, every day. But today has been pretty bad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betty you got a frosty!! That is so wonderful!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beanie87 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (13-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome vetttc! I've been lurking on the long term ivf warrior women thread to gain inspiration from you strong ladies. This is a nice supportive thread and there's heaps of us cycling now and in the near future 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey girls
    Looks like some very positive things are happening. Don't worry if none made it to the freeze, after 6 cycles - it just has to be!!
    I'm excited (I say this now) to start jabbing too! AF, well it kinda started today but not sure if today would be CD1 or tomorrow... Spotting has started at 130pm, wearing a liner but it's not a full flow?! Help?!
    My FS appointment is tomorrow, I hope we can get the drugs ready in time! If its cancelled ill be really upset I'm sure they can find a way to sort drugs out for me?! Maybe I should call ahead to the receptionist?
    Sorry for my ****ty replies, worst memory ever & I don't want to quote on everyone's posts & fill the thread. Ill try make effort to get on the computer too

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Beanie!!

Sorry you had such a rough day. I get what you mean about getting stressed about not being able to sleep though -- it's kind of stressing because you're stressing!

Not to sound all mum on you (I'm sure your mum took care of that!) but have you been drinking enough water?! It's so hot in most parts of Oz at the moment and your body is going through the wringer with all the drugs... Take care of yourself!!

I will say that I have been a bit surprised by the emotional highs and lows that IVF can bring. The combination of the physical stress and the mental challenge... It's quite intense to say the least! (Those of you who are waiting are, in my opinion, in one of the tougher parts -- the desire to get started and know that the next step is going to be ok is intense!)

Thanks
    Reviews

Marttc -- my clinic says Day 1 is full flow by 12 noon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Marttc -- my clinic says Day 1 is full flow by 12 noon.
    Oh, well that would work perfectly!
    Thanks!