Closed Thread
Page 38 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whoops i mixed it up silly me ! im on gonal f! i dont know what my cycle is but i went straight onto injections when af arrived . I go back tomorrow for blood test and pick up rest of medication so guess it will be explained. With the trigger shot where did you inject? i have been getting hubby to inject in the bum cheek lol and it dosnt really hurt the first one did a bit yesterday but this mornings was fine could have something to do with being half asleep at 5am.

QUOTE=Beatrix;7007511]Clucky, I've not done Puregon, I did GonalF, but from what I understand, Puregon is a type of hormone similar to FSH? Are you doing an antagonist cycle? I did GonalF to stimulate the follies, then had to add Orgalutran about 5 days in, to stop me from ovulating, and then my final shot was the trigger (Ovidrel). ������[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could do them on my own but I'm a chicken absolutely hate needles !
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Pear juice is supposed to be a good laxative following anaesthetic/surgery - it's what was recommended to me after the laparoscopy/hysteroscopy.

So funny hearing stories of you cornered by your husbands each morning for your injections! My DH is now even more glad I was able to do my own! Interestingly I don't remember "freezing" on the button but I do remember finding it difficult to manoeuvre my hand up to be able to press it hard enough. My only nervous reaction now is sweaty palms, so I pinch up the skin with one hand, wipe the other hand on a hanky, then pick up the pen with my thumb near but not on the button. Another thing I found scary at first was letting go of the pinched-up skin, but I've worked out now that it doesn't mean the needle goes places it hasn't already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BettyW, I dont think they will as its Sunday.

YAY! all the best

Littlesunflowers, after my transfer on Monday I am going straight to my acupuncturist, and let him work his magic! haha then I plan to relax on the couch for the rest of the week working from home.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Another person excited about AF arriving!!
    Called the clinic and I have my 1st blood test on 21st with transfer somewhere around Jan 30th depending on when I ovulate!!!
    Am excited and scared at the same time - I don't remember being this scared last time....

Thanks
    Reviews

Totally off topic, but I'm at a wedding and the priest just said "may you both have as many children as you want".....*shrug* if only...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatrix For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok girls so I started my injections on Thursday and after having no estrogen for 4 weeks! The mix of synarel and puregon and turned me into a crying lunatic!!! I cry at the drop of a hat!!!! WTF! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I think as long as you know you are being a lunatic it's ok!!!
    Haha! It will all be worth it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So transfer 9 days later wow . I didn't ask when mine would be hmmm might ask so I can have a rough idea tomorrow when I go for another blood test ... .
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Another person excited about AF arriving!!
    Called the clinic and I have my 1st blood test on 21st with transfer somewhere around Jan 30th depending on when I ovulate!!!
    Am excited and scared at the same time - I don't remember being this scared last time....

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's ok I'm the same lol only started injections and already experiencing side effects of crying , headaches and nausea ahh the joys
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Ok girls so I started my injections on Thursday and after having no estrogen for 4 weeks! The mix of synarel and puregon and turned me into a crying lunatic!!! I cry at the drop of a hat!!!! WTF! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, so I am on day 4 of my short cycle ( gonal f ) and after my ultrasound and blood test today I was told to start Orgalutran asap , so I had my first injection of Orgalutran and OMG it stings like crazy! So painful! Has someone else had the same reaction? I really didnt expect it to be that painful!