Closed Thread
Page 30 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha who would have thought excitement to see af! Got a appointment tomorrow morning for a blood test so hope to start jabbing tomorrow or Friday, can't believe how quick the time has come. Yep first time.. It was a bit weird raging the nurses and saying um af has arrived lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    How exciting yeah? You starting a first round?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats it's a good feeling to move forward!
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi girls! I officially start jabbing tomorrow, with a scan on fri 18th and hopefully EPU on wed 23rd! Fingers crossed!!! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine came this morning fairly heavy and now have disappeared, have a blood test booked tomorrow morning just hope it isn't a waste of time,now they seem to have gone on holidays ,!.hopefully back when I wake up,!

Quote Originally Posted by beanie87 View Post
    Good to know Beatrix! Thanks.
    I will try be brave but I reckon the first few times are gonna be bad haha
    Although so far I have had headaches on and off most of today as well as being really light headed. So I may not be one of the ones that gets away with no symptoms!

Clucky14 the wait for af is awful! I know exactly how you feel. Mine started and then stopped and took a couple of days for proper bleeding to start. So frustrating. I hope it comes nice and early for you!! Don't worry about the pain with the needles too much. I was pretty freaked out about it when the needle was right there in front of me and the nurse was just kind of like "ok, now stick it in." Ha.. easier said than done! But in all seriousness I hardly felt it! So try and be brave

Thanks
    Reviews
    Start my first injections tomorrow- picked up all my medication today, it's all very exciting! I have also booked in for my scan on Tues 15th so hopefully everything works as it should and I can continue the cycle. I have been so busy with everything else I have barely had time to think.... Between Full Time work, selling our house & organising a Hens night I haven't stopped. How is everyone else coping with all of their daily routines as well as IVF? It's good because it takes my mind off it but at the same time I don't want to run myself into the ground and need to save my energy for what's ahead....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Haha who would have thought excitement to see af! Got a appointment tomorrow morning for a blood test so hope to start jabbing tomorrow or Friday, can't believe how quick the time has come. Yep first time.. It was a bit weird raging the nurses and saying um af has arrived lol
    Yay! I know it's weird, you become very open during IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

well I just took a pregnancy test and saw a very faint line!!! My af is due tomorrow and I just couldn't help myself. After 18 months of ttc and two rounds of iui it would be an absolute blessing if i am pregnant. I had a chemical pregnancy two months ago so I am a little scared that it might happen again so I am not getting too excited at this stage. Just a couple of questions

1. When should you go for a blood test to confirm it ?

2. When do they stop calling it a chemical pregnancy and start calling it a miscarriage? Is there a specific time?

Thanks for your advice.

quietly optimistic and spreading lots of baby dust to you all,

katelyn xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Hi all, I've been keeping an eye on all that has been happening for those who have started their January cycles. Exciting times ahead :-)

We're starting a FET cycle when I get my af...which I thought was supposed to be last week, I'm now up to day 35 of my cycle. I'm just wondering if anyone who is a "return customer", have your cycles been all over the place following a BFN? We had our last BFN (chemical pregnancy) at the end of October and following this I had my af for two weeks then had two weeks break before getting it again...and now (second month on) it's been 35 days. Was hoping and praying that maybe we'd gotten pregnant naturally as we did have a very"merry"Chrissy!, but did a preg test today and got the disappointing single line again :-( Anyway just wondering if this is "normal" following a failed cycle as my cycle is usually very regular (28 days). We did have a long cycle (down reg) so maybe it's just going to take some time for my body to get back to its normal self?

Good luck to all who have already started January cycles, hope to hear lots of good baby news soon :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Katelyn Kelly!
    OMG! I hope that its a BFP and a very sticky bubs!

Keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Katelyn Kelly View Post
    Hi ladies!

well I just took a pregnancy test and saw a very faint line!!! My af is due tomorrow and I just couldn't help myself. After 18 months of ttc and two rounds of iui it would be an absolute blessing if i am pregnant. I had a chemical pregnancy two months ago so I am a little scared that it might happen again so I am not getting too excited at this stage. Just a couple of questions

1. When should you go for a blood test to confirm it ?

2. When do they stop calling it a chemical pregnancy and start calling it a miscarriage? Is there a specific time?

Thanks for your advice.

quietly optimistic and spreading lots of baby dust to you all,

katelyn xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Tessagirl View Post
    Hi all, I've been keeping an eye on all that has been happening for those who have started their January cycles. Exciting times ahead :-)

We're starting a FET cycle when I get my af...which I thought was supposed to be last week, I'm now up to day 35 of my cycle. I'm just wondering if anyone who is a "return customer", have your cycles been all over the place following a BFN? We had our last BFN (chemical pregnancy) at the end of October and following this I had my af for two weeks then had two weeks break before getting it again...and now (second month on) it's been 35 days. Was hoping and praying that maybe we'd gotten pregnant naturally as we did have a very"merry"Chrissy!, but did a preg test today and got the disappointing single line again :-( Anyway just wondering if this is "normal" following a failed cycle as my cycle is usually very regular (28 days). We did have a long cycle (down reg) so maybe it's just going to take some time for my body to get back to its normal self?

Good luck to all who have already started January cycles, hope to hear lots of good baby news soon :-)

Hey,
    I have found the fertility journey has knocked my cycles by a few days, I think it's just hormonal mayhem

I think a chemical pregnancy is when the HCG isn't viable.... Don't quote me on it

There's been many cycles where I was late & thought I was pregnant & got the one line followed by AF within 24 hours, always the way!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Tessagirl  (09-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Thanks Marttc for your response. I'm sure it is just my body having a hissy fit because of what it's been through over the past year (2 fresh cycles and a canceled FET as none of our frosties survived the thaw).

Also thanks for clarifying what a chemical pregnancy is. I'd never heard of that term before joining bh. At day 12 my hcg only rose to 4.6 and the following day I got my af so I'm guessing that makes it a chemical pregnancy as I believe the ovidrel is hcg so can cause false reading.

Anyway I shall just be patient and wait for af. Do you think I should take another month off to let my body recover properly before I try our FET? I think I know in my head that that is what I should be doing but I just don't want to wait any longer! :-(