Closed Thread
Page 25 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Beanie,

We're sounding pretty similar right now! Yes I had a high antral follice count of almost 30 follicles in each ovary but my FS assured me it wasn't PCOS. I was on 100 of the Gonal F, they didn't feel the need to increase at anytime. A few follicles sped ahead of the rest so they had to do egg collection on day 10.

Good luck - it was so exciting starting injections and getting the process started. I've just been taking each day as it comes and praying for small victories.
    And I guess the first round can be a bit of a trial or learning curve for patient and doctor.

MrsErinR - I agree! Love how positive this thread is at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Helloooo again!
    Wow bett! 15! Thats amazing!
    I also have PCO but not the S
    I had my baseline blood test to confirm i can start the pill to bring on a period..i neeever get them! And the nurse told me that my levels were raised to suggest that i was about to ovulate when i had the test. So weird! I have only ovulated maybe twics in my life the doctor thinks! How weird so another blood test on thursday to confirm if i did or not. If yes then i wait for a period to start injections or no period for pregnancy (do i dare believe it possible?!:what or if i didnt then i start the tablets!
    I was laughing at you girls with the whole needle thing and standing against the wall so you cant run away! I think i may try that one when injections come round!! Hahahaha!
    Hello to the new ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Hi ladies, thought I would join in on this rollercoaster ride for the next 2 mths!! We have just started our very first long stim cycle. Started norminin on Saturday and start on synarel on the 22nd... Finally after years of trying, I'm so excited to actually be doing something about it and can't wait for the next 2 mths... I'm actually really positive about it all and find myself not even thinking about the negative effects which may also be a bad thing but I guess I will find out end of feb whether we are celebrating with a BFP or if I'm having a breakdown!!

Is anyone else here attending newcastle genea?

Good luck all and here's hoping to a great start to 2013 with lots of BFPs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

15 eggs that's awesome! Well done!

I had a day 5 ultrasound today (4 days of stims 92 of puregon) and had about 25 follicles on the right and about 20 on the left the largest measuring 7mm.

Has anyone else had day 5 u/s to compare? Is this ok? Back in two days dr another and then once we reach the 10mm mark they are starting the antagonist injections.

I'm getting so nervous I don't want to be cancelled for any reason they are so frightened of me hyper stimulating as I grew we'll over 60 small follicles on 25mg Clomid and AMH in the 30's, relatively young age with PCOS an being a registered nurse and midwife I'm freaking out knowing what can go wrong!

Can anyone share similar experiences? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all after 13 years of trying we start ivf late feb early march for the first time so nervous but excited

Thanks
    Reviews

Where do I find the explanations to the abbreviations on here ? Thanks in advance first time user

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

WOW I was on a low dose of Gonal F, 100, been on it for 10 days and also Orglutran for 6 days and 2night @ 10.45pm I am triggering with 2 Doses of Ovidrel.
    I'm getting so excited for egg pick up now! which is on Wednesday. Then ET will either be on Sat (day 3) or Mon (day5)

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Good luck kerekiwi!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac3 View Post
    Good luck kerekiwi!
    Good luck to you as well mrsmac3, that your period comes soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know how many sperm are to a straw? I forgot to ask my FS today. They collected 19 straws, i hope this is good??