Closed Thread
Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

I've heard about this! it's interesting but I figure if there is one ready for transfer them worth trying as long as they are enough frozens ones to try later too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

I probably will, I'm far too impatient, hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews

aren't we all!! lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies I'm hoping to start my first ever cycle in Jan/Feb. I'm turning 25 in Feb so a BFP would make an amazing present!

I've got to book in for my nurses appointment tomorrow (hopefully they've received my papers!!) - very excited!! It feels like we've got a new sense of hope after 3 years of disappointment

Beanie87 - I'll be doing the short cycle too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Myself and hubby doing our first icsi cycle in January I can't wait and am getting so impatient but am looking forward to it just not the needles. Was hoping to start this month however still waiting on blood results for gene testing it takes forever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

The injections are easy peesy. Once you get past the first one you'll wonder why you were nervous.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

After three failed iui's earlier this year we will hopefully be starting our first ivf/icsi cycle in Jan or Feb. Having moved to a different, local clinic we are just waiting to reach the top of the donor list.

Fingers crossed we have more success this time! In excited and incredibly impatient :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope so Ngaiz! I am a needle phobe I really hate them so will get hubby to start off doing them then see how it goes! VERITAS I understand what you are saying I'm so impatient , just want to get the show on the road! Don't know how I am going to relax as going to qld for five days after Xmas and all I'm going to be thinking is, bring on January! At least we can have a New years drink!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, we were hoping to get a FET in before the end of the year, we've been tracking straight off a full failed cycle last month, but my body isn't playing the game at the moment, had af on and off for the past three weeks :-( We have a plan in place to start a fresh full cycle in Jan (down reg). We're going to leave our one remaining frostie for later as we've never had success with a frostie and like everyone else here, I'm impatient too! We're having two embryos transferred next cycle (have only had one each cycle so far). Can't wait till January :-) Oh and Clucky 14 I agree with Ngaiz, the needles barely hurt at all (much less than the blood tests), the worst part by far is the emotional stress of the whole process. Anyway, best of luck to everyone for lots of good baby news in January/Feb
    Last edited by Tessagirl; 18-11-2012 at 21:43.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to see so many of us already gearing up! I have a trip planned over Christmas and I am hoping that will help the time pass...and that I don't end up wishing the holiday to be over.

Clucky14 I was terrified about the needles too - and my DH is a needle phobe along with me - but I was fine once I tried it, and DH has never had to. They don't hurt and they aren't messy.