Closed Thread
Page 16 of 157 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    I kept looking at her mother to check that she didn't think that I had somehow made her do it in an attempt to pretend the baby was mine. Paranoid much!?!
    Awww Betty it',s normal for it to cross your mind that it could - or should - have been you with a baby already. It's also ok to bond with your niece. If your family are aware of your journey I'm sure they wouldn't feel worried about something like that. Babies are always hopeful if something to suck appears nearby!

I shouldn't be so hard on the Synarel, it is just another part of the IVF tapestry isn't it. I do hate the stuff, but this is the second time I've had to be on it for weeks longer than usual...last time I had surgery before the IVF and didn't recover well so FS just kept me on Synarel an extra three weeks, and this cycle I need to fit in with another surgery date and it just so happens that's an extra few weeks of Synarel again. I get lots of hot flushes and I started getting those last week - only 5 more weeks of them!! Plus it's tiring to remember it every 12 hours, carrying it around everywhere I go and trying to take it whilst out with friends. Injections I can get out of the way first thing in the morning when I know I'll just be at home, and of course they're only over 10 days or whatever it is, so they feel much less intrusive in my life. And they don't make my morning cup of tea taste awful, hehe.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (28-12-2012),MGC Bertie  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Originally Posted by littlesunflowers
    Hope everyone had a good Christmas! I slept in til 9am. I bet I am not the only one hoping that next Christmas I'll be up at 2am, 3:30am, 4:57am, 6:15am...

Love this! Couldn't be more true! This is why I love threads like these.. all of you girls get it. Sometimes it feels like nobody understands the pain of infertility. Were getting close to the 2 year mark in a few months and people still ask me "Is it hard?" Errr, really?!?!

It's pain and overwhelming grief at times that has no finality and no closure- except for a baby!. Time heals (or lessens) most grief to an extent, but the more time that passes with infertility, the harder it gets. I just wish people were a little more caring and would acknowledge the difficulty that it brings.

On a lighter note- CHRISTMAS IS OVER! BOXING DAY IS OVER! I keep counting down all the big things that we had to get through in December to get to January and one by one they have come and gone. Just New years to go and then I have to wait about 4 or 5 days and then IVF.

I hope that you girls who are feeling really down about doing another IVF round can have a little hope. I really do . But I know that it must be way more difficult than I know, but I am definitely hopeful for you. Sorry us newbies are so full of enthusiasm, it just feels like I finally have a decent shot at getting pregnant, whereas every natural month there is like a 4% chance of a bfp. So IVF and its 30-40% chance sounds wonderful to me! I'll be Praying this whole thread gets a miracle this year!!

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Hi ladies, would I be able to join in? Thanks for letting me know about this forum beanie

Thanks
    Reviews

So just found out I'm on Synarel for another 2 weeks! The headaches and hot flushes r killing me! The FN said it will get worse... Bad sleeps, painful joints, migraines!! Hmmmmmmm fun! NOT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I hope you don't mind me joining your thread...I have been lurking for a few days catching up on where you are all at.

Looks like we have a few first timers and a couple of subsequent cyclers!

A little about me, we have 8 year old b/g twins from our first IVF cycle in 2004. In 2007 we did another full cycle and got a BFP but shortly m/c. In 2009 I donated eggs to two wonderful couples who both now have beautiful baby boys.

After many false starts, we have now decided it is time to add to our family and we are hoping to cycle in January with a mid Feb EPU!

Looking forward to cheering you on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so glad that I don't have to use Synarel for our first go next month. I get migraines and sinus very regularly as it is me I suspect if I had to use that I would definitely get them even more frequently! Can not wait to start next month though also a little frightened ! Currently away for just under a week at Gold Coast with hubby and its been a great distraction besides going to the pool and seeing all the cute bubs with their parents bit depressing ! But I know our time will come. Would love it to work first go though I guess it may not so if it worked within first three cycles I woul be pretty happy. I wish you girls the best of luck and hope all your dreams comes true very very soon! Keep me updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Hi newcomers! I am quite new to this thread myself.
    I may be one of the earliest starters it seems -- started injecting again today for cycle #2. This time I am taking Luveris on day 8 & 9, and will be given pregnyl after transfer. Still on the 375 of Gonal-f. Thought Dr might increase this too -- though I know it's already a high dose.
    Feeling a bit whatever -- seeing too much of friends with kids lately, I think, and DH and I just feel left behind.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls! The Synarel symptoms r making me feel crappy and I still have another 2 weeks to go! I start injections on the 10th with my scan on 18th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's exciting that some of you are already starting! Hope youre ok Gstef!

Welcome to the other ladies! We are in this together!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the new people! Let’s hope this is the last IVF thread we all need to be on! Now that a few of us are starting cycles I was going to put up a roll call, but I find I don’t have a template for one and I’m having trouble searching the forums for one from another thread. Does anyone know the thing I mean and can post it??