Closed Thread
Page 156 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

BettyW, so sorry to hear one of your embies didn't make it. Stay positive & strong for the other little one in your tummy xx

Sorry if I scared you ladies scheduled for EPU soon, oops! I'm sure it hurt much more for me because they had 39 eggs to take out, I'm sure I was out for most of it because it felt like I was in there for 5 mins

Clinic called this morning, out of the 39 eggs, 35 were mature and 25 have fertilised overnight!! Very happy with my little embies! And some more good news - having a polypectomy in 3 weeks so I'll be able to have a FET after my next full cycle, yayyyy!!!! I was thinking it would take a few months because of waiting lists. Pretty excited!

Still feeling really bloated. The clinic has been checking up on me which makes me feel super special, but I hate feeling so at risk of getting OHSS

Thanks
    Reviews

Vmuchinlove 25 fertilized is fantastic I'd be over the moon if I could get half of that!!! Still have 5 days if jabs to go. Rest up and take care x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 2013isouryear For This Useful Post:

VMuchInLove  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats vmuchinlove, that is just an amazing result!! Do you have a natural high follice count?
    I hope they all continue onto strong healthy little blasties!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I found this blog which I'm currently reading and it details a couples long TTC journey, just thought I'd share http://talldudeshortchick.blogspot.com.au/

Also, one particular quote which hit home with me:
    Anyone that has said money can't buy you happiness, never had to pay for fertility treatments

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsAskBelieveReceive For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-02-2013),Tessagirl  (13-02-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Hey can someone tell me: what was your period like while on lucrin? Mine has been really heavy and I just passed a huge clot which is totally not normal for me, so hoping it has to do with the lucrin! It was kinda scary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just caved into the POAS and got a light BFP at 7dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cannot believe how many bfp's are happening on here! Makes me really hopeful. Congrats girls!!!

My period is due in about 4-5 days I think, depends on how much IVF messed my cycle around though. But I cannot wait for it to come! Bring on the FET.

Vmuchinlove that is a crazy amount of embies! Congrats. I was just reading back through and your EPU sounds very much like mine. I remember it really hurting, but I hardly remember it at all?! So weird. That is wonderful that your operation can happen so soon..

Bettyw I am so sorry for the loss of your little one I am sure it must be hard even with still having the other twin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been offline for 2 days and so much has happened!!

Congrats Torie - fingers crossed it gets darker and darker!

VMuchInLove - good work on the numbers!

Betty - I'm thinking of you, totally mixed emotions for you x

I'm now 3dp5dt and dying to find out what's going on! Not sure how you ladies have held out... It's odd, I felt so unwell yesterday - my stomach was so bloated and sore, i looked 4 months pregnant (even my nurse giggled at it), yet today, my tummy is back to normal size (sorta) and I feel like I did before I started this crazy process! Is this normal??? I'm freaking out that feeling so normal is not normal!?!?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Sorry Betty, hope you are doing ok.
    Torie, faint line, thats awesome!!!
    Sara my stomach is all over the place as well. I keep my fat clothes on standby 24/7.
    Vmuchinlove, its a great no. fertilized and great that your surgery can happen so soon!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    Congrats vmuchinlove, that is just an amazing result!! Do you have a natural high follice count?
    I hope they all continue onto strong healthy little blasties!
    Thanks MsABR I do have a natural high follicle count, when I did my first ultrasound before starting treatment, I had over 20 follicles in each ovary, eek!!