Closed Thread
Page 154 of 157 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default my big day today!!!

hi everyone, although i havent posted besides the first time i want to thank u all for sharing your journey with me. i have just done my first cycle- after years of saving and heartache after finding out dh is infertile. started with puregon orgalutran and now crinone. had a pretty smooth cycle but the 2ww was torture. did a preg test 3 days ago and was sad as both were negative. then did 4 yesterday abd one this morning all with a BFP!!!!! official blood test today and barely slept but super excited! wishing you all the best of luck and thanks for sharing, ivf babies are special and so are their parents. dont give up and have faith! xxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ourluckyyear2013 For This Useful Post:

littlesunflowers  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    Tell me about it...it's so difficult to detatch yourself from this entire experience. I was trying to explain to my DH that it's difficult for me to flick the switch and stop thinking "baby baby baby" because it honestly consumes all my thoughts (even more so given us ladies have to monitor everything we put into our bodies and every movement we make).
    Trying to stay busy but it's difficult when battling fatigue.

Have you had any symptoms?

I got my bloods back and the doc is happy with them. I'm still in the lower end of the scale with my HCG, but I've been at that end of the range the whole time. So as long as it continues to increase and doesn't dip off, my doc is satisfied.

Just getting through one day at a time.
    Great news MsAsk and BettyW ... I know how you feel. I'm 6w1d today and feels like time goes soo slow. I already have a 4y/o son but I feel so anxious with this pregnancy cuz I almost try for 18 months then I found that I was pregnant a day before my first IVF appointment. I think it was a miracle !!! I have my ultrasound next Thursday ... I can't wait !!!! Symptoms? Well I guess it varies Sometimes I feel sore breast, touching nipples, I feel very bloating. I don't have nausea or vomit but somedays just feel yucky. I go to toilet a lot. I can't help myself thinking about spotting or bleeding each time I go to toilet ;( I know I need to think positive. I hope everything goes alright for us. I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy for all of us. We keep in touch !!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    Love hearing the bfp's congratulations!!

Reading the stories of epu I'm getting nervous, tell me do u have a choice of going fully under or do they only do light sedation??

:/ u have me worried now.
    You don't have to be awake it feel anything, tell the anaesthetist you want to be out cold and they will do that I was and I didn't feel a thing, was a bit sore in recovery and needed some pain relief but it was t too bad. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Good luck for you BT today ourluckyyear! But it sounds good !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Vmuchinlove wow 39 that's great lets hope they are all good quality!!! You can call the clinic every day for a check up keep us updates

Cassie83 you only need 1 egg! Keep your fingers crossed and have faith that it is the one n will be strong for transfer and implantation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by shell'80 View Post
    Love hearing the bfp's congratulations!!

Reading the stories of epu I'm getting nervous, tell me do u have a choice of going fully under or do they only do light sedation??

:/ u have me worried now.
    Talk to your FS. They can do either but may need some advanced notice as you may need an Anethetist to be present and that needs to be pre-arranged.

I just figured they wouldn't offer the sedation option if you still felt it, so thought I would try it. I guess some people have different tolerances to the sedative as some girls on here were completely fine and even drifted off to sleep with just sedation, where as others like me it made almost no difference and I felt it all.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I'm having a GA, willingly. Looking fwd to being looked after all day by DP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

grr the lab won't take calls this morning cos someone is off sick, this sucks! Surely a nurse can read the lab report and tell us what's going on

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks girls...

My clinic told me that they don't check the embys daily, only every 2nd day which is tomorrow when I can call back and get an update. Has anyone else heard of this? They said they prefer to keep them in there without disruption if this makes sense.. I'm with Genea Newcastle.

Back on the positive side of things again!! This whole journey is sure a roller coaster of emotions!!

GL to everyone, whatever stage you r up too and hoping to read more BFPs this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey cassie hunter Ivf check daily (well they did 2 years ago) I really hope they check every day this time too I don't think I could wait 2 days. I'm too impatient