Closed Thread
Page 152 of 157 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Betty I can't even imagine, but I can understand the disbelief and convincing yourself that something's wrong. I think I probably won't believe it's really happening until I'm holding a baby in my arms - and then I'll find something else to worry over.

I too have had very few symptoms - frequent urination, fatigue & 2 days where I felt crook. After last week I was convinced that my lack of symptoms meant something was wrong. I've had light cramping but that has subsided a bit. I'm sure I'll regret saying this if it happens, but I wouldn't mind a few more symptoms because I desperately want to feel pregnant!

I hope your scan is early tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Mrs Ask - that is great news! I am so pleased that things seem to be back on track! But no, the worry will never stop - maybe in 25 years!!!

Also agree with you re Chrissy Swan - she is an idiot and did an even more idiotic thing, can we please stop perpetuating this in the media and get her off our tv and radio where she belongs.

AFM - I did my BT today (a day early thanks to green moons suggestion) and I am officially BFP!
    Hcg = 208.4 which I am stoked with (should be ~100 tomorrow so way ahead) and nothing more to do other than 7 week scan!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

MsAskBelieveReceive  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Betty W - good luck for tomorrow

Everyone else - hope you are all doing ok or doing what you can to hang in there. It is so hard to post from a phone as I need to keep looking back at what everyone is saying!!! Sorry for not being more specific x

Thanks
    Reviews

Called the clinic at lunch and was told that only 2 of our 7eggs have fertilized. I was gutted to say the least as thought having at least 7 eggs I would have thought at least 3-4 would have made it but as hubby said, 2 is only 1 less then what we were hoping for and at least we are still in with the chance...

I thought things were going so great and now I'm just confused.. How can I be feeling so great yesterday to now feeling like crap and feeling as if this is failing.

I guess I just need to snap out of it and get back on the positive train cause we still have 2 and it only takes 1 right!!

Next checkup on the embys is Thursday so will report back then, still going for transfer on sat and then BT will be 25th..

Glad I have everyone here as it somehow makes things easier to know I'm not the only one doing this and that there are many people going through tougher times than me.

Ahh, that feels better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cassie83.... Yes, you only need one, so don't fret quite yet. And also, you don't have to wait until Thursday to find out how your embies are going - I'm pretty sure that all clinics let you phone each day and get an update on progress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    bedlover, ​huge congratulations. I wish you all the very best at this most exciting time xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats bed lover! Oh my gosh how exciting. So happy for you & great numbers!

Did you have one embie transferred?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Great news Bedlover! How many days are you?

Cassie, it's all swings and roundabouts I think. Hang in there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Had my EPU today - they got 39 eggs!!!! Absolutely insane!!!! It explains why I was feeling pretty nauseous and really bloated yesterday, to the point that I had to force myself to eat because I knew that I had to fast for today. I'm feeling pretty tender at the moment, hurts to walk around or sit up straight so taking it easy and getting lots of rest.

Really hoping that the eggs are good quality - don't want to have to go through EPU again, it was sooo painful!!! I was under a twilight sedation, but I was awake and could feel the pain so much that I was crying. The nurses knew and upped my pain meds but I could still feel the whole thing, really hurt!!! I must've been out for a bit of it though, because the procedure went for around 40 mins but it felt like I was in there for 5!!

Was pretty shocked at the number of eggs because the scan I had on Friday showed 22 follicles!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks guys - feels very weird. I don't have any symptoms at all so don't feel different even though I know I am different iykwim?!? Apparently I am 4 weeks today and I only had one emby transferred so HIGHLY unlikely it is twins.

Vmuch - I hated the twilight sedation too and really felt it. If I do another stim cycle I will have GA. Great numbers so hopefully you won't need to go again. Drink HEAPS of water to keep that OHSS at bay.