Closed Thread
Page 149 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Shell80 - Good luck with scan on wednesday hopefully the higher dosage willl you give you a few more follicles

MrsErinR Congrats on 25 folliciles!! thats awesome. good luck on epu!

Cassie83 Congrats on a good number for EPU and good luck on transfer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 2013isouryear For This Useful Post:

shell'80  (12-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning All

just a little update with whats going on with me. i am on day 4 injections (will do tonight) feeling pretty good headaches have stopped just a little swollen/bloated in the stomach and i can feel a little pain near the left ovary i guess it is just doing its job. i dont have a scan till 18th. cause i have done it before they said i dont need a scan in the middle. which is making me a little nervous but if im not sure or in pain i wil just call them.
    if everything is ok on monday do i do trigger that night?? ( i cant remember what i did last time)

have a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Rainbow you should definitely look for a new job, your boss has nfi!
    I mean I understand ppl who cant afford 12 months off, but 6 weeks! Im sure she would go back the day after if it was legal!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    cassie - what symptoms did you get from puregon? i was on gonalf last time and had no side effects. with puregon this time i have been heaps tired, headaches/bloated after 3 days. hope you are feeling better

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Hi 2013- for the first 6 days of puregon I was completely exhausted!! Suffered from headaches, was really moody and had the odd belly ache. By day 7 though I felt like I was back to normal and almost had my energy back. Hoping I only have to do that side of things once and we get some embys to freeze.

What day are you on now? Hope u feel better soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 2013isouryear View Post
    Good Morning All

just a little update with whats going on with me. i am on day 4 injections (will do tonight) feeling pretty good headaches have stopped just a little swollen/bloated in the stomach and i can feel a little pain near the left ovary i guess it is just doing its job. i dont have a scan till 18th. cause i have done it before they said i dont need a scan in the middle. which is making me a little nervous but if im not sure or in pain i wil just call them.
    if everything is ok on monday do i do trigger that night?? ( i cant remember what i did last time)

have a great day!
    Hey I'm with Hunter IVF too and by day 6 of injections I was feeling really full so I rang and got an early scan done and bt (on day 7) and they decreased my dose so don't be afraid to call them and explain how you feel, I would have cooked my eggs if I'd waited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Nancy. ill see how i go, im an emotional mess at the moment lol ill keep and eye on it. i have 2 more days of work then i can just rest and be at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ah thats good glad you got better. i have done 3 injections will do my 4th tonight and then start orgalutran tomorrow.
    how many scans did you have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh rainbow that's so difficult. Sounds like its time to put you and your emotional health first!

Thanks
    Reviews

I was just gonal f and synarel and was a nightmare when I was asleep! Finally felt normal (emotionally) yesterday after EPU, just need to get these bowels going and get rid of some of the bloating (both of which are causing each other!!)

But do call them if you get worse