Closed Thread
Page 142 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry I've been absent, DH took me away to Tamborine Mountain for the weekend, and we stayed at this sweet little cottage retreat. We didn't do a whole lot, but we went to the glow worm cave and rainforest walk yesterday, and just generally chilled out. It was really nice.
    9dpo, and up until now I've barely even been thinking about Mildred and the fact that I'm PUPO, but now that I'm home I'm starting to feel a little more mindful of it all, and wondering if I can hold out til Tues to POAS like I planned. I kind of want to do one today, even though I know it'd be a BFN, but I really wanted to try and be a bit more sensible about it this time!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    wondering if I can hold out til Tues to POAS like I planned. I kind of want to do one today, even though I know it'd be a BFN, but I really wanted to try and be a bit more sensible about it this time!
    You could check the trigger shot is out of your system.

bedlover that's pretty cool, I hope BT confirms it! I think we transferred the same day so I was a bit surprised you were testing so early...then I realised you had a 5dt and I had a 3dt transfer. Not quite the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    You could check the trigger shot is out of your system.
    Hehe, I like your thinking! However after last cycle I know it won't quite be, last time I was still getting a faint ghost line from the trigger at 9dpo. I think I might start testing tomorrow morning though, instead of Tues. I may cave tonight if I get hit by the crazies though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

SaraTTC - I thought hatching was a v positive sign? Did you clinic say it was negative?

Sariel - the "to test or not to test" debate is awful. I held out as long as I possibly could as I didn't want to be able to convince myself of a false negative. If you look at the beta HCG charts you can see average HCG levels per dpo.

I tested on day 13 (8dp5dt) as the average hcg on the chart I looked at was 63, and the preg test I got had a tolerance of 25, so I was pretty confident there would be an accurate result. Do your research before deciding and make sure your test and you dpo match up before you start.

Thanks
    Reviews

Little sunflowers did you have a fresh or frozen 3dt? When is your BT? Mine is Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Vmuchinlove, I took et day off and worked from home the next day just to give myself some chill out time away from ppl (drugs have made me a lityle moody! )

Congrats bedlover!!

Sara I know youve heard it all b4 but it only takes one!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Deb01 For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (10-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Bedlover that is wonderful news

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used 6 though one I go no reading at all was obviously a problem with that test. Even when my two lines appeared on day 7 and got darker and darker and I tested a hr before the BT I still couldn't believe it was true till I got the Phone call to confirm the BFP.it's funny what us women do!
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Thanks ladies - so glad I have you to celebrate with!!!

Clucky I only bought 2 so will use the second one between now and BT. I got the digital one so I don't know if it was a faint or dark line, but it said "pregnant 1-2"!!

Now just want BT to hurry up so I know for sure. Then 13 week scan so we can tell everyone!! Am just a bit excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover - they said the oval shaped one was a possibility and that they'd give the partially hatched one another 24 hours .... but if it hasn't progressed, there'll be no freezing.

Bugger - here I was, thinking i'd done quite well to get to Day 4 with 6!

Thanks
    Reviews

SaraTTC - we only got 3 from our stim cycle: 1 for fresh transfer, one good frozen day 5 and an ok frozen day 6. This is our good frozen. There is still hope!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

saraTTC  (10-02-2013)