Closed Thread
Page 137 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    Hello ladies! So many new names to learn and stories to read.

Ive been a bit absent of late, I find I'm stressing more now since the BFP than ever before.
    I had my viability and dating scan on Tuesday (at 6w4d), the embryo (is it still an embryo? I dont know when I graduate to fetus!) had a steady/normal heartbeat which was amazing and choked me up. Unfortunately our elation was short lived after my FS told me she's concerned about the size of our bean (4.5mm, but should have been at 6mm) which can at times mean there are chromosonal abnormalities. My HCG is still within range, but has slowed down a bit...so have been counting the minutes and will continue to do so until I can do my next ultrasound on Tuesday morning.

I have never wished my weekends away as much as I do now!!
    I hope things get better by Tuesday. This waiting period is uncertain. I have my ultrasound (7week) on 21st Feb so I want the time goes faster than usual. Keep us updating of your pregnancy progress. Good luck !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cholita For This Useful Post:

MsAskBelieveReceive  (09-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leala12 View Post
    ThanksMsAskbelievereceive well they havent told me when I need to get another BT? The next step is I have booked in for a 7 week scan on the 25th feb to check for the heartbeat. I guess all clinics vary?
    Oh that's so exciting! I bet you can't wait!! Yes all clinics would be different, my FS had me come back a week later just to check my numbers were increasing, then I signed for additional monitoring (because I want to know what's happening each week) which includes BT each week and scans every second week. In saying that, my first scan wasn't outstanding and I've since read that some Drs don't like to do scans until after 8 weeks in the event early scans aren't ideal and cause mum unnecessary stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Kitty your doc might need to send them off elsewhere for analysis which is why you won't get it back until Sunday (what a cruel wait).
    my clinic (Genea) does them before 9am and you get the results back normally by midday - but I'm assuming they have fast access to a lab.

Good luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://news.com.au/lifestyle/parenti...-1226573884167

For ladies of Genea, thought you might find this interesting. From Monday the embryos will be stored in a different solution which emulates the nutrients in the Fallopian tubes. It apparently has a higher success rate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    http://news.com.au/lifestyle/parenti...-1226573884167

For ladies of Genea, thought you might find this interesting. From Monday the embryos will be stored in a different solution which emulates the nutrients in the Fallopian tubes. It apparently has a higher success rate.
    If you had EPU in the last week or so the new media would have been used. Feel like I contributed to this result as I opted for the trial last cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    So did I at that stage they weren't revealing which option was preferable so I signed up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed all is ok on your next scan Msaskbelievereceive I am sure everything will be fine just stay positive and try not to stress. The worst thing is the waiting

oh great Cholita we are in sync My symptoms are up and down, alit of queasiness but not actual vomiting. I also caught a cold so I think its made it worse, my boobs are a little bit sore but not a great deal so it varies for everyone

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Leala12 For This Useful Post:

MsAskBelieveReceive  (09-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Of the 21 eggs collected. 9 mature and 6 fertilised overnight. Very uncomfortable today, drinking heaps and eating protein. So hard o keep drinking when so bloated. Did anyone experience pain/ pressure when urinating after Epu ?
    Doing a 3 day transfer on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Best way to do injections?? Pinch skin, inject then release skin? Any tips or ideas

Thanks
    Reviews

How did you go deb01? Had my transfer this morning, text book slightly hatching blastocyst. Very happy. And the other is an early blastocyst so have to wait till tomorrow for news about freezing it. BT on the 20th.