Closed Thread
Page 133 of 157 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1561
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef, that's a shame. Positive thoughts going your way.

Leala congratulations! Funny how it's a shock, isn't it, considering what you've just been doing for weeks. I reckon I would be the same though!!

Jth1982 so glad to hear you got more frosties. With so many eggs to start with it must have been disheartening to hear the numbers go down. Hopefully you won't have to wait as long as 12 weeks to meet one!

Hello hopefaithbelieve! It sounds like you're a little overwhelmed. Just take it one day at a time. Your FS will help you if there are side effects - and if you are worried about anything at any point call your clinic or ask on a forum. There are so many people wanting to help you through this, you just have to ask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jth1982 View Post
    Congratulations Deb01, how exciting that your embies are growing.

So has anyone done a freeze all cycle before, followed by an FET? I was just wondering how long they made you wait before doing the FET?
    Jth1982, Im waiting for my FET, I was told to miss 1 cycle and do it ob the 2nd cycle after the fresh medicated one. They are saying that woman doesnt ovulate 1 st cycle after the medicated cycle the wait is killing me

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Jilapril that's really interesting I've never heard that. Amazing what you find out hey.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Had my scan today, just waiting for Af to show. Am going to be on 112.5 gonal, is that a semi normal dose?

Receptionist neglected to tell me last time that I had to pay the rest of the cycle fee today, so I showed up minus the money. Awkward.

Have to call them to pay it when the money moves into my everyday account.

Ah well, luckily they're pretty easy going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Finally my AF has arrived and I can start my injections tomorrow. im so excited to get the journey started

Thanks
    Reviews
    So good news and bad news. Good news is I had my ultrasound this morning and I've got 22 follicles, with 12 at a good size. EPU is on Tuesday. Waiting for my BT results to come back to see how my estrogen levels are.

Bad news is they also found a polyp in the ultrasound that I need to get removed before they transfer an emby back in so no transfer for me this month. That doesn't bother me too much, because I knew there was a good possibility that I would need to do a freeze all cycle because of my polycystic ovaries, but finding it a little hard not knowing when I'll get to do the FET. Will have to see a gynecologist and then have surgery to get it removed.

Staying positive though, hoping this is the last hiccup in our journey. Excited about the fact that FETs have a better success rate just wish I knew when it would happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news about the no. of follicles sorry to hear they found a polyp good thing is they can remove it and you can have a fet and with no poylp there might have a higher sucess rate of working. lets hope this the last hicup fingers crossed for you and good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to my nurse - all 6 of my little embies are progressing according to plan for Day 3! 1 is a little slow (only divided to 7 cells), so fingers crossed it makes it through! ET still locked in for Sunday!

There seems to be a few of us on ET this weekend! Good luck Deb01 and Familyinthemaking!

VMuchinLove - sorry to hear about the polyp, but excited by the good news - that's a great number of follicles!

Clucky - thinking of you today!!

2013thisisouryear - wishing you a good/lucky cycle. Does that even make sense!?

RainbowRoad - I was on 150 gonal-f so 112.5 sounds pretty normal!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by VMuchInLove View Post
    So good news and bad news. Good news is I had my ultrasound this morning and I've got 22 follicles, with 12 at a good size. EPU is on Tuesday. Waiting for my BT results to come back to see how my estrogen levels are.

Bad news is they also found a polyp in the ultrasound that I need to get removed before they transfer an emby back in so no transfer for me this month. That doesn't bother me too much, because I knew there was a good possibility that I would need to do a freeze all cycle because of my polycystic ovaries, but finding it a little hard not knowing when I'll get to do the FET. Will have to see a gynecologist and then have surgery to get it removed.

Staying positive though, hoping this is the last hiccup in our journey. Excited about the fact that FETs have a better success rate just wish I knew when it would happen!
    sorry to hear about the polyp, I'm waiting for estrogen levels today too, I've got about 20 mature follicles, a little worried I might get cancelled. I'm happy to wait with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    sarattc - i know what you mena. my mother in law said to me this morning im glad you got your period (lol) but i knew what she meant.
    good news on your progress lets hope they keep growing and good luck on sunday.