Closed Thread
Page 128 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

what a day!! I rang the clinic yesterday since I was feeling really full and sore. we went in today for us and bt and the scan showed over a dozen fols 12-16mm each (my first scan wasn't due until Friday). my FS has reduced my dose to 112.5 and going back Friday for another scan and bt. they just called e2 2700 and they are happy with that. They are worried about ohss so it's going to be a long week or so ahead!!! I don't want to get cancelled

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

I'd say 8 eggs is great Maggie. You know the number doesn't matter, it's the quality that counts. We got 8 eggs with our first cycle, 6 were fertilized and somehow managed to get our beautiful dd who was the only remaining embie from that cycle after day 3. Since then we've had two more cycles which gave us 13 and 14 eggs, however both have resulted in nothing. Really think about the quality not the numbers. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that you get your BFP this cycle :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Maggieme View Post
    Clucky - congratulations!
    Sariele - Great to hear you have one to transfer, I'm sending you lots of luck
    Torie - Welcome & good luck with your FET today
    SaraTTC - I have heard similar stats, but as I understand it the benefit is that you end up with the strongest emby because the weaker ones will drop off.

I had my EPU this morning. We got 8 eggs. It is the same result as last time which is really disappointing as I was on a lot more gonal f this time to try and up the numbers as only one fertilised last time. I feel like i've lost all my hope today even though we still have a long way to go before we know the outcome of this cyle. I really just wanted a couple extra to feel as though we were improving on the last cycle, instead i feel like here we go again

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tessagirl For This Useful Post:

Maggieme  (06-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Good luck GStef, we're all with you hoping for that long awaited BFP :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a 3dt on the 1/2/13. So I'm going crazy in the 2ww! AH feeling so out of it today. So frustrated & obsessed! I have been doctor googling way to much. I'm feeling annoyed at myself! lol Only 8 more to Bt! Omg I'm crazy in the coconut! I really did not espect to feel like this. I think I will start to Poas soon.
    Last edited by Qloulou; 06-02-2013 at 15:31.

Thanks
    Reviews

What dosage and drugs are on knitting nancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jth1982 - my fingers are crossed for you. Hope you get a good phone call today [/QUOTE]

Thanks Sarattc, just had the best phone call. They managed to freeze another 3 which means 5 frostiness in total. I had come to terms with the idea of their only being 2 yesterday (mainly so I wasn't disappointed) to find there are 3 extras today has made it all worthwhile.

Goodluck knittingNancy, I hope your cycle doesn't get cancelled. I had moderate OHSS, I don't think I have ever felt so sick in my life. Seem to have turned the corner today and feeling great. Hopefully will all be worth it one day.

After everything us IVF ladies to through pregnancy should be a walk in the park.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies. My little morula Mildred is on board.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Go Mildred!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 2013isouryear View Post
    What dosage and drugs are on knitting nancy?
    just synarel 2 puffs a day and was on gonal f 125 now 112.5

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jth1982 View Post
    Jth1982 - my fingers are crossed for you. Hope you get a good phone call today
    Thanks Sarattc, just had the best phone call. They managed to freeze another 3 which means 5 frostiness in total. I had come to terms with the idea of their only being 2 yesterday (mainly so I wasn't disappointed) to find there are 3 extras today has made it all worthwhile.

Goodluck knittingNancy, I hope your cycle doesn't get cancelled. I had moderate OHSS, I don't think I have ever felt so sick in my life. Seem to have turned the corner today and feeling great. Hopefully will all be worth it one day.

After everything us IVF ladies to through pregnancy should be a walk in the park.[/QUOTE]

Thanks just have to relax and keep up the fluids now