Closed Thread
Page 12 of 157 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bindy111 View Post
    We had our appointment with Genea and picked up our medication!! I'm so excited! Off the OCP and aiming for AF 2/1/13 and injections start!!

Looking forward to a couple of weeks off work around the transfer too much needed
    Sounds like I'm not far behind you! I am starting injections in approx 4 weeks, also going with Genea . Can't wait! Going to pick up medication once back from our holiday on 1st jan, so couple of days after that. Good luck with everything

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Are you seeing the Sydney or Canberra clinic?

I am sooo excited! All the very best I can't wait to hear of everyone's success

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi to all the new people! I'm having my nurse appointment on Friday to go through the injections. Haven't had a stim cycle in 2 years so I need a refresher! Then we'll pretty much start first week of jan.

I have pcos so don't get my period very regularly do I'm on ralovera to bring it on. As a control freak I'm glad I don't have to wait and I can time it to suit me!

Christmas has been a great distraction making the time go fast. And I'm interstate on holidays as of Saturday. Can't wait to get through 4 more days of work then have a break!

Hope everyone else is enjoying the festive season

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all! Started my Synarel today! Forgot how nasty is tasted!!! Eww! I'm doing long reg reg cycle with 4 wks of Synarel and 2 weeks into that I'll be starting puregon. Injection start around 27th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vmuchinlove.. We just have to call up when I get my period. Then the nurse said they give us an approximate time for everything based on the start of my period. I think they do that at the first appointment where you pay and pick up all the meds. So glad you are feeling better about it all!

Thanks sarielle for those stats! Makes me feel really positive about it working at some point.

Just so desperate to be a mum today. Wanting little ones to love, protect and watch them grow.'Cannot wait' is an understatement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Cycle Buddies

We went for post IVF follow-up with FS today. He was happy with our first round as we got eggs, they fertilised and they made it to 5 day blastocyst...all good.

So, the only failure point was implantation. That could just be bad luck or there could be a medical reason so he recommends we do some more tests for things like NK cells, thyroid issues, chromosomal issues etc before we do another round as there could be an easy treatment we could add in for a better chance of success!

So, no cycle for us in January as I'd hoped. Looks like Feb and a down reg cycle rather than a short cycle.

A bit disappointed but at the same time I know this is a step towards success so I have to suck it up and wait out the month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully the testing will give you more clues Mrserinr! But still the waiting is hard.. Maybe you should make some plans for January to make it go nice and quick. Plus, with all the appointments you will probably have, it might make it go faster. Really hope they can figure out for you, though!

Thanks
    Reviews

Forgot how much I hate Synarel !!!

Thanks
    Reviews

We are seeing the doctor tomorrow, I'm hoping he recommends an antagonist cycle, quicker and no nasal sprays, I hate them!
    Baby dust to all of us for the new year

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Ladies! May I please join too?

I did a stim cycle this month and today was supposed to be my 5dt but it got cancelled due to my estrogen being over 8000 (15000 prior to pickup), so I'll be doing a FET come late Jan and would love to keep you guys company. Bring on the bfp's I'm 2013!