Closed Thread
Page 117 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1561
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KnittingNancy View Post
    hi girls, so much happening, I wish I could respond to you all but I do think of you all, wondering who is doing the same thing now (eg 9pm injections).

day 4 of gonal f 125 for me

Who else is utterly exhausted by all these drugs?? I am stuffed! sleeping about 2 extra hours a day and just completely vague and dottery

Also getting quite a bit of creamy discharge, normal?? hope this means it's doing something
    I'm on day 2 of Lucrin and I'm getting heaps of creamy discharge too! I also hope it means it's successfully down regulating me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tessagirl - congratulations on your successful defrosting, you must be so relieved

I'm on 450 gonal f now and EPU is expected Wed or Fri. Here I was thinking i was coping really well emotionally with this cycle and then I went to a baby shower! Big mistake! I was sitting at a table with all these girls who were either pregnant or had children and all they were talking about was their kids and pregnancies and then whoosh the water works started. I was holding my 3 month old nephew at the time so practically threw him at my sister and escaped to thee back yard to seek comfort from a cavoodle Perhaps not coping so well after all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Yippee just got the fab news that my 2 embys are still perfect for day 4 and ready for transfer to my surrogate tomorrow so happy!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to makiely For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep knittingnancy I was totally buggered on gonal f, lotsa nanna naps too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews

thanks girls, good to know I'm symptomatic! Almost bedtime now lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck tomorrow Tessagirl and Makiely... Will be thinking of you both!

i know what you mean Maggieme, I think I'm handling it all very well, but tear up in the most inconvenient of places.... I remember my sis telling she was pregnant with her second, about a month after we found out we needed icsi, ugh... No fun!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to saraTTC For This Useful Post:

Tessagirl  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Good luck Tessa - will be thinking of you tomorrow! Makiely - hope you and your surrogate have a brilliant day tomorrow.

VMuch - I didn't expect acupuncture to hurt either!!! I do find it relaxing once they are in but it is such a weird sensation - like a shooting / nerve / electric-y feeling that I get when they first go in. Then I get super chilled and usually fall asleep! It wasn't me with the sister but I really 100% believe that traditional Chinese medicine makes a difference with fertility.

AFM - tww not too bad so far. Got a call confirming blood test will be on 13th Feb. I will prob POAS the day before as I am not sure I want to be hanging out for the call to know. If it is BFN I will at least have had a chance to get my head around it before taking "that call". I don't have any here so at least I won't be tempted to go early!!!
    Last edited by bedlover; 03-02-2013 at 21:24.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Tessagirl  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Good luck tomorrow familyinthemaking! !
    Good luck tessagirl and makiely too!

Makiely, I feel for you, I had no idea surrogacy costs so much! Hope it works for you!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Deb01 For This Useful Post:

Tessagirl  (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Thanks for all the good luck messages everyone :-) We haven't told anyone about our cycle this time...have had heaps of our friends and family ask (as we had told half of Australia for our previous cycles!) but we have decided to keep to it to ourselves to hopefully help me to remain a little more "emotionally stable" than usual! It seems to be working too! Anyway so it's nice to be able too share the news with you guys :-)

Makiely hope everything goes well for you and your surrogate tomorrow too. The expenses of ivf are such a pressure, but even more so for you. I really hope you end up with some amazing news, two little bubbas :-)

Maggie I totally hear you with the emotionally craziness :-( It's so hard sometimes when you want it so badly and as much as we are all happy for everyone that is able to have the blessing that we want for ourselves so much, sometimes it can be really hard to keep it together. I've had many similar experiences that you've had at the baby shower but my outbursts have always been at work. I certainly find the emotional side of the ivf process the most difficult part to handle. I just keep telling myself that my body is just waiting to find that perfect little bub and that our turn will come soon.

Take care everyone, baby dust to you all :-)