Closed Thread
Page 113 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews
    POAS this morning BFN. I am stillhoping it might just be too early, I think I just had to get a test out of my system. Probably shouldnt of done it but can resist. Didnt tell hubby he would be so angry for me testing, was only going to tell him if it was positive.

Just wish wednesday would hurry so I know either way.

Bettyw what tests do u use? I used tge pregnosis which can only measure a level of 25 hcg minimum. My cycle is normally 34 days so dont know if it may take me longer to get a BFP if I am going to get one. Argghhhh frustrating!!!

Good luck to all the ladies also in the 2ww and fingers crossed for us all.

Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

I found First Response to be most reliable early on. At least if you have a negative now, when you get a positive you don't need to question whether it's leftover trigger shot -- you know it's all baby! How many days past EPU are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

PUPO!!!
    Survived the thaw well and has been growing since yesterday. Started to hatch and by the time transfer happened it was a fully hatched 5/6 day blasty!! Was completely ready to implant. Dr said 40-50% for this little one!
    Now just about to have acupuncture to help him/her stick. Go little one, go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BettyW maybe Ill try that one in a few days.... Today will be the 12th day past EPU. Mine was a 2 day transfer 10 days ago

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    PUPO!!!
    Survived the thaw well and has been growing since yesterday. Started to hatch and by the time transfer happened it was a fully hatched 5/6 day blasty!! Was completely ready to implant. Dr said 40-50% for this little one!
    Now just about to have acupuncture to help him/her stick. Go little one, go!!
    Enjoy the acupuncture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i sure hope so QUOTE=BettyW;7056300]Clucky cramping at this stage can be a good sign.[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just bought a pack of first response and tested straight away I couldnt wait and I have two lines BFP! Could this really be true?? Surely the trigger shot is out of my system??? I cant stop crying I am in shock

Here it is
    Attached Images

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leala12 For This Useful Post:

junglebaby  (02-02-2013),MGC Bertie  (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Great stuff!! If you test again tomorrow and the line is darker, you are totally preggers! (and tbh trigger shot would def be gone by now -- congrats!!!)

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO! Transferred 1 very good embie this morning. Not sure of the numbers, I'm happy if they tell me it's good! Bedlover was yours also done Feb 2nd? Dates seem to display all wrong for me on the forum.

Leala how exciting!!
    Sariele this must surely be your cycle - I have my fingers crossed!
    Cholita I don't think I've said congrats to you - what an amazing story!

We have 3 more embies that are fighting on. Hopefully they're just late bloomers!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesunflowers For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (02-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Leala, that is not trigger. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately I didn't get great news today. 6 out of 7 were mature, but once again only 2 fertilised. The lab lady told me that 2 more had shown "signs of partial fertilisation".. they don't expect them to do much, but they'll keep observing them just in case.
    This just cements for me that there's something wrong with my eggs. I really hope that next cycle (if I need it) my FS has some suggestions for meds that might increase my quality. I'm dealing with it much better than last time, but I'm still feeling pretty bleak and wondering if we'll be one of those couples who has to try and find donor embryos, or do IVF with donor sperm AND eggs.
    Anywho, I have two, and last time both of them made it to day 5. I'm not holding my breath for the same amazing luck this time, but at least I know it can happen.
    So now I just wait and hope that I don't hear from the lab at all over the next few days...