Closed Thread
Page 110 of 157 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am over the 2ww One day I am optimistic & positive then I next I feel so scared and down about it all. I am afraid of how I am going to feel if this doesnt work this month.

I had EPU on 21/1 & ET on 23/1. Mine was only a 2 day transfer. BT is scheduled for 6/2 which is 14 days after ET. I really want to POAS but I dont want to do it really soon then be dissapointed. When is the earliest I could test that would be accurate? Arghhhh so frustrating!

Hope everyone is coping whether they are jabbing, 2ww or BFP....

We are all some seriously strong women!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies

just wondering if any of you bleed after EPU? I had mine yesterday and am bleeding still. I'm wearing a panty liner and its not enough to show on that but it is there everytime I wipe (sorry TMI). Is this ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Junglebaby that's completely normal My clinic told me to wear a panty liner for a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Junglebaby, agreed, normal -- remember, they went in with a needle.

Leala, 10 or 11 days past egg pickup you *should* start to see something on a hpt -- but not everyone does -- some people don't test positive until well after their period is due. 12 days after EPU would be more certain.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Leala12  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

i pick up all my injections and drugs up tomorrow. im really excited as the process is really going to start but really emotional at the same time. i did ivf back in 2011 but cant remember being emotional about it. does anyone else start next week or get emaotional right before starting the cyle?

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies, do you mind if i join you? I've been lurking for a while and enjoy following all your journeys.

I had epu on Wednesday with 10 retrieved and was notified of 7 fertilized yesterday ... Heading for transfer on Monday :-) i find sharing the nervous waiting game with fellow ivf ladies helps keep me sane!!

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Leala mine never started to show up very clearly until about 10dpo but very faintly a few days before this. I'm sure we are all experts at looking closely faints lines though and sometimes even imagining them.

I had another BT yeterday and my Bhcg is now 74 up from 24 two days prior my E2 is rising at 297 and P4 is 37.4. I was worried about P4 being low as on crinone twice daily but nurse said the crinone progesterone won't show up on bloods. Is this a low level do u guys think?

I am so frightened as she said one in four women miscarriage before the 7 week ultrasound so i am praying like mad (I've never been so religious haha!)

This whole journey is so full of milestones, you hurdle one and along comes another. I have everything crossed.

I am so sorry to those who never got their BFP this month and I hope with all of my heart you get one soon. Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bindy111 For This Useful Post:

Leala12  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi i think i am starting to get af already and i have got my drugs what do i do? im doing the antagonist cycle. i dont do injections until day 2 dont i ?

welcome Jeannie1 i hope you are coping. good to hear you had 7 fertilise

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 2013isouryear For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (01-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

2013, I usually have to called my clinic to tell them of day 1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 2013isouryear View Post
    Hi Everyone

i pick up all my injections and drugs up tomorrow. im really excited as the process is really going to start but really emotional at the same time. i did ivf back in 2011 but cant remember being emotional about it. does anyone else start next week or get emaotional right before starting the cyle?
    Hi 2013, I will be starting my 2nd cycle next week too. So we can go through this together!!

I'm not too emotional yet but I'm sure that will change once I start jabbing... My last cycle was only in September last year but I've already forgotten whether I was over the top emotionally or not - I might make more of an effort to write some things down this time as it will be nice to look back on.

I am going back to my acupuncturist on Saturday and am so excited. She was absolutely fantastic last time and I find she has a fantastic calming effect on me and really grounds me. I'll hopefully be having weekly sessions with her along with the before and after sessions at ET.