Closed Thread
Page 109 of 157 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Jth1982- great numbers, I hope there's plenty of good quality mature ones in there for you!

Makiely-fingers crossed for you those 2 stay strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I picked up my little assortment of drugs this morning and am waiting on BT results next Monday to confirm that I can start jabbing... I expect this will happen roughly next Wednesday!!

It's very exciting to see so many BFP's on here already.

Good luck for everyone wherever you are in your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had the same, after EPU I had pain to my right side of tummy and ovary and have a nice bruise bur since transfer I've had cramping like period pain but not as bad. Hoping it's a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Yes I had all kinds of weird pains and twinges. I say it's a good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone, lots going on! House is ok, still stink dsd's lost their beds. Few walls will need replacing. But we are now more relaxed. Jabbed myself this morning, had no choice DH as in a rush. 1 2 3 BAM it was in. Was so proud of myself!
    Had my first acupuncture appointment this afternoon. Wow that is a weird sensation. 90% of her patients are IVF. Was really interesting. Will see her after Epu and right before and right after ET. Today was about building the lining. Also asked her to help me out with the constipation, anyone else suffering lack of loo time?
    First scan and bloods tomorrow. Time to make sure my "down town" is presentable!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Sorry to hear about the flooding damage castle, what bad timing, like you don't have enough stress going on in your life at the moment!

I've just been to acupuncture too and I'm so excited, just had the introductory session today and I'm going back tomorrow and Monday for treatment- acupuncture and acupressure. I've never been much of a natural therapy believer but I'm glad I'm giving it a go, it's nice to take the focus off ivf and instead enjoy something a little relaxing...well hopefully I feel relaxed afterwards :-)

And I hear you in the downstairs tidy up too, all booked in for wax tomorrow as well. Bring on Monday, our transfer day, not that I'm getting too excited, trying to keep a balanced view this time round.

Baby dust wishes to everyone :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Hi everyone, lots going on! House is ok, still stink dsd's lost their beds. Few walls will need replacing. But we are now more relaxed. Jabbed myself this morning, had no choice DH as in a rush. 1 2 3 BAM it was in. Was so proud of myself!
    Had my first acupuncture appointment this afternoon. Wow that is a weird sensation. 90% of her patients are IVF. Was really interesting. Will see her after Epu and right before and right after ET. Today was about building the lining. Also asked her to help me out with the constipation, anyone else suffering lack of loo time?
    First scan and bloods tomorrow. Time to make sure my "down town" is presentable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had same thing happen when hubby had to jab I had no choice but to get it dome quick as we both had to leave for work 5am. Was probably
    Y the best tome of the day to do them otherwise I would have just spoked at the sight of the needle,! I did experience lack of loo time and am only getting back to normal now the things I found that helped was eating two mangoes a day I know weird but helped, and eating licorice and drinking lots of water and for times that were bad a tablespoon of metamucil in water.think the hormones totally stuff you up a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question hope someone can answer i had EPU on 23/1 then transfer on 28/1 then 6 clicks of ovidrel on 29/1 my Bt is down for 8/2 which is 10 days after last ovidrel shot, if I POAS on the 7/2 would you say it would be fairly accurate ? I,know if I try now there's no point as it would must show the hormones so am willing to wait as much as I can, I really want to wait for blood test but I don't know if I could hold out! Have had tummy cramps today and been extremely tired and hungry as a horse, probably the hormones but even last few times I had Ovidrel shots I was never this hungry! Argh just want it to be Bt day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I think you would be fine to test the day before.

Thanks
    Reviews

I say ok to test day before too

Thanks
    Reviews

just froze giving myself my first needle lol bonus points to DH for talking me through it, all done now! funny thing is I spent 7 hours at work today jabbing patients