Closed Thread
Page 107 of 157 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Hehe, a couple of days ago I also put the Syranel up my nose with the lid on. I thought it didn't feel right, thankfully took it out straight away and realised the lid was still on. Tired? Losing the plot? Lol. Thanks for the tip about not sniffing too hard, I will try that tomorrow. I'm sure I'm doing it right, I mean, I keep thinking it's not a difficult concept to push the spray!!
    Hehe, glad it's not just me who does that.

I'm sure you'll be fine too. Just hard not to second guess what we do!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Bindy – good news for you! Good luck for Friday BT
    Jilapril – that’s fantastic 9 frozen, congrats!
    Gstef – chin up, you still have hope, all the best
    jungle baby & Sariele& jth1982– good lucky with EPUS!
    Fortyplusmum – sorry to hear, hopefully next time
    Greenmoon – I know how you feel I often get teary in the waiting room
    4furbabies – all the best for your tww
    Qloulou – 2 fertilized is good!
    Maggieme – all the best!
    Familyinthemaking – all the best for your “discussion”, hopefully they can do something not to lose the cycle
    Makiely – 4 is good, it only takes 1!
    Cholita – congrat on your BFP

Anyone else ive missed, all the best

I went in for blood and scan today, had 7 follicles at about 14 mm, so no EPU for me on Friday. Day 11 of jabs, and now i have to go up to 175 of the gonal. Back on Friday, hoping like anything the follicles grow and we can do EPU on Monday. Was in the worst mood at work all day, snapped at a couple of ppl, and then was on the verge of tears. Dont know if it was the drugs or the frustration that EPU isn't on Friday. Anyway over it now, tomorrows a new day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melissa - I know a lady formerly of this forum who is UTD after only getting 3 eggs. It is definitely quality over quantity!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for that sariel I really need to hear these great stories xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    sariele, how are you? Any more thoughts re singe or double transfer? I've never been in a position to choose because at Genea they almost always just do one and I was happy to be led by them as they are the experts. It's a personal decision but if it was me and I had good eggs and lots of time, I'd only do one so that I was giving each one the best chance I could.
    Qloulou, hope your wee embryos stay strong.
    tessagirl & bed lover,yay for being cycle buddies!
    bindy, sounds like great levels, hope all confirmed for you on Friday
    maggieme, welcome and all the best.
    familyinthemaking, good luck.
    littlesunflowers, good luck tomorrow.
    Cholita, congratulations - a wee miracle!
    castle, sorry to hear about the flood, good luck with everything.
    4furbabies, hope your wee embryo is a sticky.
    makiely I know you've probably heard this a hundred times but it really is all about quality not quantity. When I did my stim cycle I had 14 mature follicles so was expecting a high number of eggs. They only got six so I was gutted. They told me they were all top quality but I was so down and just focused on the number - an easier thing to grasp I suppose. Of those six, we had five fertilise, four make it to day three, two make it to day five blasto - one transferred and one to freeze. The one transferred is our beautiful DD. So don't give up hope, it can and does happen.

I'm apparently very close to ovulating so once that happens we will know when the transfer will be. Clinic says could be Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday but I'm only CD13 and normally have a 30ish day cycle so I would guess Wednesday or even Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only got 7, 5 mature but was so lucky that two fertilized and were of great quality and were hatching, one transferred and one frozen, I spent those 5 days before transfer stressing so much praying they would last so i wouldn't get zero IVF is so streassul.always stressing and worrying.I hope you get some good embies to get your little bubba.
    Quote Originally Posted by makiely View Post
    Only 4 eggs at epu today. I know it only takes one but feeling really disappointed. This is our one and only epu so alot riding on these 4 little eggs. Pls send me yr positive 4 eggs stories

Thanks
    Reviews

Well saw the FS and have decided to keep going even though I only have 2 follicles progressing at the moment, one other may come up who knows. I have heaps of little ones but now big enough. So epu Monday. Hoping and praying for the best.

Do many BFP in the thread, it's great. My heart goes out to the ones that have not got one yet and the ones that have had to cancel or wait a cycle. It's heart breaking.

Hoping to see more BFPs from people take care everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So EPU today, on our way to the hospital now. Little bit nervous really need some good quality eggs this time round.

Good luck to everyone else who has just started, mid way or on the TWW.
    Big congratulations to everyone who has got a BFP, fingers crossed this is the one and that little Emby goes on the be an amazing bubba.

Talk to you allow the other side of my anesthetic assisted nap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jth1982 View Post
    So EPU today, on our way to the hospital now. Little bit nervous really need some good quality eggs this time round.

Good luck to everyone else who has just started, mid way or on the TWW.
    Big congratulations to everyone who has got a BFP, fingers crossed this is the one and that little Emby goes on the be an amazing bubba.

Talk to you allow the other side of my anesthetic assisted nap.
    Good luck for your EPU today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

text from clinic, im all down regulated and ready to start jabbing to tonight! Gonal F 125 (due to PCOS), EPU estimated mon or wed week