Closed Thread
Page 106 of 157 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1561
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    You just reminded me I didn't sniff this morning. Phew! 2 hours later, but think that will be ok. Started jabbing on Monday morning - 125 Gonal F. Very stressful time because our house had just flooded and I was yet to check the damage downstairs.
    2 hours late is ok from what I was told - I actually went to a clinic appointment early one morning and forgot to take it first, and they said that's fine just go back home after - it was about 1hr45 late that day and they weren't concerned.

I hope your house is ok, we had some water through too. The extra stress does not help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    Hi Maggieme Your dose of gonal-f sounds like mine - last cycle I did 10 days starting at 150 and jumping to 300 on day 6 of jabs, but it wasn't enough really. This time I've had 12 days at 300 and my ovaries have let me know it's doing something! Scan shows a good number of follicles, so that this does the trick for both of us!
    Hi Littlesunflowers! Great to hear your ovaries are responding well to the higher dose. Do you have an EPU date?

My scan went really well, there was a total of about 13 already after only 5 days of jabbing. I really need a high number of follicles if our low fertilisation rate continues. EPU will be mid to late next week at this stage. FS is going to scan again on Friday and might increase the dose again depending how we go. Im not having any side effects yet, fingers crossed it stays that way!

My thoughts are with the girls in the flood effected areas, you don't need any extra stress, I hope you are getting all the support you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qloulou - goodluck with your 2 embies! Its a nerve wracking wait!

Well I had my ET today and now just relaxing at home We got one really good emby for transfer and one to freeze, I'm hoping a couple more of the 3 left will make it to blastocyst by tomorrow when they freeze!

Who else is in the tww with me?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Only 4 eggs at epu today. I know it only takes one but feeling really disappointed. This is our one and only epu so alot riding on these 4 little eggs. Pls send me yr positive 4 eggs stories

Thanks
    Reviews

makiely I only got 5 and all 5 fertilised with 2 to blastocyst today but they give them until tomorrow before they freeze them so I'm hoping for a few more frosties! Try not to focus on the number even though it's hard not too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well girls I did my blood test and got a phone call from nurse saying that I got a low level of pregnancy hormones. Dr. Wants me to have another blood test on Friday to see if the levels are growing
    I still cannot believe it !!!!
    Yes Bindy111 I guess I conceived naturally. A couple of months ago, I took clomid (50mg) but Dr told me that I didn't ovulate. Anyway, I waited for next cycle to start IVF but it looks like I did ovulate on my own and got
    It is a miracle but I don't want to build my hopes yet until I get higher levels of pregnancy.
    I would be still taking the injections (lucrin) for a while according to Dr. Advise
    Hope you all the best and we keep in contact
    Last edited by cholita; 30-01-2013 at 17:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by makiely View Post
    Only 4 eggs at epu today. I know it only takes one but feeling really disappointed. This is our one and only epu so alot riding on these 4 little eggs. Pls send me yr positive 4 eggs stories
    Makiely - I got 5 eggs and was gutted. 4 fertilised (ICSI) and 3 made it to day 5 blasties, with two of them hatching. 1 is my AMAZING 11mo DS and one of the other 2 is going back in on Saturday!!

4 great eggs are better than 15 average ones!! Chin up. It really is a good result xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Thank goodness for our thread and all the chat about Synarel. You just reminded me I didn't sniff this morning. Phew!
    Likewise!!! I was posting last night about getting a date for my transfer then realised I was supposed to be taking pessaries from today and hadn't even got the script filled yet!!! Oops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe, a couple of days ago I also put the Syranel up my nose with the lid on. I thought it didn't feel right, thankfully took it out straight away and realised the lid was still on. Tired? Losing the plot? Lol. Thanks for the tip about not sniffing too hard, I will try that tomorrow. I'm sure I'm doing it right, I mean, I keep thinking it's not a difficult concept to push the spray!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks 4furbabies n bedlover just the stories I need to hear