Closed Thread
Page 105 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1561
    littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggieme View Post
    First scan is tomorrow morning, Im on 300 Gonal F this time, last time I started on 100, so hoping for more follicles.
    Hi Maggieme Your dose of gonal-f sounds like mine - last cycle I did 10 days starting at 150 and jumping to 300 on day 6 of jabs, but it wasn't enough really. This time I've had 12 days at 300 and my ovaries have let me know it's doing something! Scan shows a good number of follicles, so that this does the trick for both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by littlesunflowers View Post
    LOL!! I have almost literally fallen off my chair laughing!
    Ivf does have it's funny moments occasionally ...lol.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    MGC Bertie, I have the same issues as you with Synarel sometimes. Occasionally I'd get no taste at all and I'd spend the whole evening panicking about it. I felt very relieved today when my BT indicated it had done what it was supposed to.

One very tired morning I even tried to use it with the lid still on but fortunately realized. They should really make the lid a size that doesn't fit in your nostril!

My thoughts...you only need to prime it the first time you use it which i think is what you were saying you did? I gather that it needs to get to the blood vessels at the back of your nose so try not to inhale it to strongly. Also if you sneeze soon after it can be an issue too. Sorry if I'm telling you what you already know!

I found I did get a bit desensitized. Some times the taste was just worse than others...so hopefully that's what's happening.

All the best :-)
    I can taste it a few mins after and only a little trickle, it's certainly not yummy! I've also been a moody cow for a week now, poor DH he just keeps running around the house saying duck and cover!! lol at least it's temporary!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Congratulations to all of you who are getting

Best of luck to all of you who are still waiting for a positive result.

I just have been feeling funny. Period due today but I did pregnancy test just in case cuz today it is my first scan & blood test. As a result I got a faint line So I Spoke with nurse yesterday so they would do a pregnancy test today.

I feel confused, anxious and scared because I don't know what to expect. I have only been injecting Lucrin for 9 days so I'm not sure if its affected the pregnancy test.

Does anyone experience something like that ?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by cholita; 30-01-2013 at 06:09.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow that's amazing. I don't know anything about lucrin but I hope it is a BFP! Would this one have been conceived naturally if a BFP? Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    My lab just rang me. Out of the 10 eggs only 2 fertilised. Fingers crossed we have one good one for transfer!

Cholita: Wow Congrtats on your Bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank goodness for our thread and all the chat about Synarel. You just reminded me I didn't sniff this morning. Phew! 2 hours later, but think that will be ok. Started jabbing on Monday morning - 125 Gonal F. Very stressful time because our house had just flooded and I was yet to check the damage downstairs. Had to get the first shot out of the way first, one thing at a time! I thought I would be tough and have no issue in injecting myself but I just froze. DH has been doing it for me, was a butcher the first go. Dragged the needle up and out, ouch! Big clean up yesterday, working from home as the house needs to stay open to dry out. What a stress! Haven't noticed many side effects with synarel or Gonal f to date. Been moody and tired but that is more to do with the house than the drugs. Real test will be when I go back to work. First BT and scan Friday. Glad it's all underway now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Thank goodness for our thread and all the chat about Synarel. You just reminded me I didn't sniff this morning. Phew! 2 hours later, but think that will be ok. Started jabbing on Monday morning - 125 Gonal F. Very stressful time because our house had just flooded and I was yet to check the damage downstairs. Had to get the first shot out of the way first, one thing at a time! I thought I would be tough and have no issue in injecting myself but I just froze. DH has been doing it for me, was a butcher the first go. Dragged the needle up and out, ouch! Big clean up yesterday, working from home as the house needs to stay open to dry out. What a stress! Haven't noticed many side effects with synarel or Gonal f to date. Been moody and tired but that is more to do with the house than the drugs. Real test will be when I go back to work. First BT and scan Friday. Glad it's all underway now.
    You poor thing (hugs)! moody and tired = synarel!!! the girls at work were ready to put a angry ***** sign on me yesterday lol

Hope things are sorted with your house soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi guys I haven't been on for awhile can I have an update on everyone I'm still waiting not long now though

Thanks
    Reviews

Posted twice opps