Closed Thread
Page 103 of 157 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1561
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all with BFP's, sad news for those with BFN's but we are a strong bunch to have come this far so I know you can make it.

Exciting news for everyone just starting out and fingers crossed for you all.

Just had a scan and looks like I won't make it to Friday for EPU so they will confirm this afternoon but I think it will be brought forward to Thursday. Counted 15 follicles on the right hand side and 12 on the left so good number, I just hope the wuality is there. These ones must be srong to have grown over such a wild weekend in Brisbane, had my first blood test without power yesterday morning, hubby had to hold the torch for the nurse.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Jth1982 View Post
    Congrats to all with BFP's, sad news for those with BFN's but we are a strong bunch to have come this far so I know you can make it.

Exciting news for everyone just starting out and fingers crossed for you all.

Just had a scan and looks like I won't make it to Friday for EPU so they will confirm this afternoon but I think it will be brought forward to Thursday. Counted 15 follicles on the right hand side and 12 on the left so good number, I just hope the wuality is there. These ones must be srong to have grown over such a wild weekend in Brisbane, had my first blood test without power yesterday morning, hubby had to hold the torch for the nurse.
    I was watching the news yesterday seeing all the flooding etc and thought what happens to all the ivf girls? glad to hear a natural disaster can't get in your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies! Hope we're all good today. Just got home from my scan a little while ago. 4 follicles on the left, 7 on the right, and it looks like I'll be ready for EPU on Friday! I have a top-up of Gonal-F today and tomorrow (did today's jab as soon as I got home), then triggering on Wednesday night. I have about the same number of follicles as last time, but only (very disappointingly) got 5 mature eggs, so I won't be expecting any more than that this time, and hopefully it's not less! He also said I have a "beautiful" triple-stripe lining, and pointed out an area of black near my cervix which he said was EWCM, ew!I asked about the single embryo transfer vs. double embryo transfer debate going on in my head, and whether I can decide which one to do one the day, based on what my embryos are doing. He said that I can, but that when you're as young as me even the crappiest embies can go on to make perfect babies, so even if I put two dodgy embies back there's still a good chance I could end up with a twin pregnancy. Apparently for older women it's easier for them to judge which embies could make it and which probably won't, but for someone my age you just can't tell. Regardless, he said by all means keep in touch with the lab girls after EPU and base my decision on emby quality, but that if I definitely don't want twins, just put one back.So I still don't really know what to do, lol. This is of course assuming that I even have two embryos by Day 5....
    Last edited by Sariele; 29-01-2013 at 13:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    Epu was this morning, All went well. I was only light sedated. I was in a moderate amount of pain but I have to say. I just kept sucking on the gas! Anyway it was all very worth it! I got 10 eggs! We are so happy! Now our fingers are crossed they fertilise!
    I'm off to bed now for a nanna nap. Feeling crampy & tired.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    junglebaby I had my trigger at 4am last cycle. I had to get up at 3:30am to make sure I was awake enough to do it right...then couldn't fall asleep again. DH is always saying that IVF patients are well prepared for broken sleep. I am glad my trigger (today!!) is at a reasonable hour, even if we will be leaving for the hospital around 5am. Set two alarms if you can, helps with the stress! You have two mobile phones in the house?

Sariele looks like we are pretty close together again - my EPU is Thursday!
    Marttc so glad you can start your next cycle straight away. You might not even have to change threads!
    Congrats Qloulou on your 10 eggs!

I hope everyone (and friends/family) is coping with the floods. I was so worried last night that roads might be cut or something and affect my EPU, but it's not a very rational fear for where I am - must be those silly hormones again. I did wonder if there were women in Bundaberg and other regions unable to continue with their cycles...how sad if there are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The FS said that everyone feels pain different though I do get very sore even from Pap smears so I did find it fairly painful and bled a bit afterwards but it was literally done in 2 minutes. Was well worth it to see the embryo being transferred

Got my preg by date today which is 8th feb and just had my last ovidrel shot yippee no needles for over a week!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4furbabies View Post
    Clucky14 - congrats on your egg transfer and goodluck! was the pain more like a hsg than epu?

Bindy - congrats!! fingers crossed for you that you get a positive bt!

Jilapril - well done on all your frosties! thats awesome!

Gstef - sorry to hear about your emby, atleast you have one, have you had your transfer?

fortyplusmum - sorry to hear AF arrived that sux

Qloulou/Junglebaby/makiely - goodluck for your epu's and hoping you all have a speedy recovery!

AFM - got the phonecall from the embryologist today and all 5 embies are still going strong, some better than others but we're on track for a transfer on Wednesday! A litlte apprehensive because I'm still tender from epu but more so excited!!! I'm really hoping we get some frosties too!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingNancy View Post
    woohoo! pick up injections tomorrow, start stabbing Thursday time to get this show on the road.

anyone else finding the synarel calls for numerous nanna naps, I'm buggered all the time!

this thread is definitely making time go quicker hearing what everyone else is up to.

I'm feeling really positive about this, since its my first round I just want to be sure the meds work and that I get to EPU, anything after that will be icing on the cake.

baby dust to us all
    I start jabbing Thursday too! Woohoo! Finally!

I'm over the Synarel too, but a couple more weeks to go on that I guess. It makes me tired too.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did my last jab now I have to wait to 8th for bt to see whether preg or not! Just wondering if I was say to POAS which day would be best to do so, say the day before BT? Just did 6 clicks of Ovidrel, no more injections this cycle so just wondering if I did it on the 7th would it be out of my system?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay bet you're excited best of luck
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    I start jabbing Thursday too! Woohoo! Finally!

I'm over the Synarel too, but a couple more weeks to go on that I guess. It makes me tired too.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: Lucky 2013!

Wow so many people having EPU's and transfers at the moment, all very exciting, good luck to each and every one of you :-)

To those who are in the TWW I hope you're all surviving the wait ok. Such a testing time! I'm already scared for the wait and I haven't even got there yet! My counsellor told me to find something enjoyable to do every day of the TWWto take my mind off the whole process, sounds like a good idea to me :-)

Greenmoon I think we're timing pretty close together (and bedlover too). Like you, I feel like I'm doing nothing this FET cycle. We've never had a frostie survive before so this is all new to me. Loving it! I'm just on progynova and today i start pessaries, yey :-)

Today is day 18 for me and we found out that we'll be having our FET on Monday, which also happens to be the date that our first attempt bubba would have been due :-) Hopefully we get a better result this time round. I usually take transfer day off work but think I'm going to go to work this time so that my mind has other things to think about than our teeny little emby.

Baby dust to everyone at whatever stage you're up to, love hearing everyone's stories :-)