+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Cute Christmas traditions

Does anyone have any cute Christmas traditions that they do or plan on starting? I love the one about opening a present on Christmas eve every year and inside is stuff to make a hot chocolate, a Christmas movie and new PJ's. I think I will start that! I also bought my 3 a little real potted Christmas tree each today. I am hoping that they will grow up with them, and want to have them be bigger trees when they are older! ( but knowing me, they will be dead by next year). Anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Every xmas eve we make gingerbread men for Santa and then of course put out carrots and a bucket of water for the reindeer, and read the night before Xmas in our Xmas pjs! ( we all have personalised Santa hats!)
    Oh and we are going to the Xmas tree farm to pick our tree!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We don't have any as Christmas is usually very hectic for us, although I would love to have at least one to do with the kids!

Thanks
    Reviews

The only things we do is leave a drink and treat out for Santa, some water and carrots for the reindeer and then open our stockings (which Santa hangs on the bedposts) first thing in the morning then the presents.

Thanks
    Reviews

We read the original Little Golden Book of 'The Night Before Christmas' that my mum read to me as a child every Christmas Eve. I love snuggling up with DD each Christmas Eve to read it.

We also go for a drive around to look at the local Christmas lights.

Then we do the cookies and milk for Santa and carrots for the reindeers.

Christmas Eve has always been a special time for DD and I, I refuse for her dad to get her Christmas Eve due to these traditions haha.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

We watch The Nutcracker and eat popcorn on Christmas Eve

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Re: Cute Christmas traditions

We just watch movies, put out cookies and milk for santa and a carrot for the reindeers.

I wont be able to do any of that this year

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every year my dad would buy us a dress to wear on Christmas day. It was always his choice (not mums or ours), and I still have some that I wear to this day. It was always so exciting to get a new dress. One year my step-monster bought my dress and it was awful! Dad took it back on Boxing Day and swapped it for a really nice one.

Thanks
    Reviews

I am having my first Christmas with just the kids and I and my DD, DS and I will sit up on Christmas Eve and watch a Christmas movie (this year it's elmo's Christmas countdown) and I think I will use your suggestion of a present on Christmas Eve being Christmas pyjamas to wear to bed oh and I have a stocking biccie tray to leave for Santa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    We just watch movies, put out cookies and milk for santa and a carrot for the reindeers.

I wont be able to do any of that this year

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

oh why not?