+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default For the ladies doing ivf...

Yeah exactly and I think that's what I need to start doing I was putting everything on hold! I want to now start enjoying what I've got rather than what I haven't got!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default For the ladies doing ivf...

I was just saying the same thing to my husband today. We have had 5 failed cycles in the last 2 years, the recent one being last week and I too feel as though it has been the longest, most emotional time of my life. I feel like i have forgotten who I am as all I have been doing is putting so much of my self into trying to have a baby. I was sitting in the car with my husband today telling him that its time I get back to being me, and start to feel good on the inside and the outside again. He is such an amazing man and has been doing everything possible to cheer me up (even taking me to buy new clothes and hair products). No one prepared me for the emotional rollercoster I have been through in the last 2 years and the heartbreak it causes, but I am going to do another cycle at the start of next year so between now and then I am having some time for me
    Maybe next year will be the year for everyone and we can all get our BFP's!
    Last edited by Cheals; 12-11-2012 at 23:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yeah thats exactly right and i was thinking that all these stories about ppl stop trying and it happens and it made me think that maybe i need to start loving life as i am now and maybe it will happen i have to save anyways so i think its a great time to start focusing on other things and enjoying them! i just need to ave faith that it will happen when the time is right!