+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Still exhausted

I'm 16 weeks now and I'm still so exhausted! I don't sleep we'll during the night peeing etc, hot/cold...

I got my iron levels checked they were fine but I'm so tired by the time I'm awake at 7:30 I want to go back to bed at 10! This can't be normal can it? It's making me hate being pregnant! I can't function I'm so grumpy

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Still exhausted

Hey I'm nowhere near as far as you but I know what you mean by tired all the time. I drink peppermint herbal tea in the mornings and sometimes it helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Still exhausted

I was the same. It took me a couple of weeks into the second trimester to actually start feeling good about it all too. Just wait it out. I'm sure your next burst of energy is just around the corner... :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Still exhausted

I never got the famed extra burst of energy!! I'm over 37 weeks now and still waiting for energy!! I have felt exhausted the whole time!! (Sorry to say!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1st pregnancy I hit about 16 weeks and came good, even though I was low in iron.
    This pregnancy i'm now 28 weeks, iron is fine, and still feel like I could sleep forever BUT I can't. I lie awake half the night wishing I could sleep, then get to work and could pass out on my pc (hence why I'm on BH and not doing actual work) ha!
    Its all normal and part of pregnancy I'm afraid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    I never got the famed extra burst of energy!! I'm over 37 weeks now and still waiting for energy!! I have felt exhausted the whole time!! (Sorry to say!!)

Yay!! Maybe my body has gone into addiction mode because i'm not drinking 6 coffee's a day I can't even be bothered cleaning the house, dp does it LOL. Bless his heart.

Maybe my body is just preparing me for those lovely long nights! Thanks girls!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Still exhausted

I'm hearing you. I get up at 7am, work till 2pm. Have a 1-2hr nap in afternoon then ready for bed at 8pm. I'm 24+5 and been this tired the whole time, I think it's just getting worse. I was never like this with my DD! Been waiting, and waiting for my 2nd trimester burst of energy but it hasn't come yet! I also get up 3-5 times a night to wee. I think I'll actually be less tired with a newborn!

Bulbasaur is offline Life is to short to live without icecream
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Still exhausted

I'm almost into the 3rd tri and gees Louise lol I am so tired as well.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Still exhausted

I thought the burst of energy was either the truth (before I fell pregnant) but now I believe it to be myth! I get random bursts of energy for maybe an hour or two but everyday I'm going for a Nanna nap at about 2. Lol! And I'm only 26+6

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 16w 3d and I was just talking to my colleague today about how I'm still feeling tired & I haven't had the 'energy surge' yet. I'm not as tired as I was a few weeks back (where I could barely stay up past 7.30pm), but not as energised as pre pregnancy (I crash in bed by 9pm). My latest Iron levels came back fine so not sure what it is... maybe today it's just Mondayitis?