+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How soon after m/c did you fall pregnant again?

Hi everyone.

I was one of the lucky ladies tonight a BFP on the 1st November and lost my little one on the 6th November at 5 week's and 3 days. Needless to say my dp and I were shattered because we just had our first scan and everything was good.

We are going to try again and would like to know how soon after a m/c did you get a bfp again? Any stories would be a great help and sore of hope.

We wanted this baby so much even though it wasn't "planned" we were just in the frame of mind that "if it happens it then happens" but now dp wants to give it a real "try" after going through all of this.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi glitter 3 years ago almost to the date I had a mc and for pregnant again 2 months later! So had a mc in November 2009 and for pregnant again in January 2010 to which ds2 was born in October 2010!
    Sorry to hear about your mc!! I may be going through the same thing as I have had some bleeding since I found out on Friday
    Best of luck to the future and fx you get your sticky bub soon

Thanks
    Reviews

I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had an early miscarriage at the beginning of June and got my BFP at the end of July and I am now nearly 20 weeks pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your bub. It's so devastating.
    I fell pregnant last year... Had scan at 6 weeks all was perfect. Had another scan at 9+4 weeks only to find bub stopped growing at about 7 weeks. Was devastating for my DH and I. That was October. We waited three months before trying again because we both needed time. I got BFP earlier this year and I'm expecting our daughter by due date 2 December.
    It didn't take us long at all.
    Good luck. Time doesn't take away the sadness but it becomes more bearable and you don't feel sad so much anymore. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry for your loss I had a m/c at 5 weeks. I fell pregnant straightaway without having a period after the m/c. I now have a happy 20 month old DS from that pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Earliest was 2 weeks, that baby is now 2 years old.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

nik862  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I fell pregnant straight after my m/c in 2008. She is now a healthy nearly 4 year old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

So sorry to hear about your loss, it really dies break your heart.

I miscarried my first pregnancy in November last year. DH and I started trying again straight away, I just wanted to be pregnant again. Three cycles later I was pregnant and like tamtam my baby is due on the 2nd of December! It's amazing what can happen in one year.

All the best, I hope you get your hearts desire very soon .

Thanks
    Reviews

Everyone is different but usually from an early mc u can start straight away it's tricky to know when ur ovulating etc but if ur determined then why not I've had two mc o e after another its been two wks since my last one and I'm trying still to get my perfect sticky u can try buying ovulation kits to help or try checking ur temp every morning best of luck and so sorry for your loss it's really hard especially if its your first keep strong baby dust sent your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a missed miscarriage and I had a D&C on 1st March of this year. We thankfully fell pregnant exactly 6 cycles later so it took us 6 months but there were health issues in there as well with low motility and morphology on DH's side and low AMH on my side which didn't help. We are so blessed to be pregnant and I hope you receive the same blessing very very soon!